• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Juried Artists | Eventlister.com

In summary, Eventlister.com is a website that specializes in listing and promoting various events, such as cooking classes, food demonstrations, and product launches. To list an event on the website, one must create an account and fill out an event submission form. There is currently no fee for listing events on Eventlister.com. Users can search for events by location, date, or keyword, and can also filter results by category. While the website primarily focuses on culinary events, there are also other types of events listed, such as wellness workshops and wine tastings.
ARA in PA
What is a juried artist????

Don't pay attention to that stuff. Event Lister lists tons of events, and many of them are for craft fairs where people make stuff themselves (artwork, clothing, jewelry, etc.) and there are juries at those shows who give awards to the top people at the show. They're more of an "art exhibit" than a sale, although people do sell their wares there. I would not go near an event that is for juried artists as a PC consultant - we really don't belong there. I would only go to events in your area where direct sellers are welcomed, since we don't make our own products in our basements like those other people do! HTH!

Ohhhhhhhhh - for the life of me I couldn't figure out what that meant - thank you!!!

Actually I thought sometimes the jury decides whether or not you are even allowed to sell at the show, and generally they would say No to a direct sales vendor... So I agree with Cathy to stay away from any shows that mention a jury, although I just thought it was for a different reason...

You're both right. It can be either one. Usually if it's an art type festival, then the jury usually decides who participates. If it's a juried craft fair, they have little prizes and the jury decides that. Direct sales vendors are usually a definite no.

What is Eventlister.com?

Eventlister.com is a website that specializes in listing and promoting various events, such as cooking classes, food demonstrations, and product launches. It is a great resource for anyone looking to attend or host a culinary event.

How can I list my event on Eventlister.com?

To list your event on Eventlister.com, you can simply create an account on the website and then fill out the event submission form. Make sure to provide all necessary details, such as date, time, location, and a brief description of the event.

Is there a fee for listing events on Eventlister.com?

Currently, there is no fee for listing events on Eventlister.com. It is completely free to use for both event organizers and attendees.

Can I search for events on Eventlister.com by location or date?

Yes, you can search for events on Eventlister.com by location, date, or keyword. You can also filter your search results by category, such as cooking classes, food festivals, or product launches, to find the perfect event for you.

Are all events on Eventlister.com related to cooking and food?

No, while Eventlister.com primarily focuses on culinary events, there are also other types of events listed on the website, such as wellness workshops, gardening classes, and wine tastings. You can use the search filters to find events that align with your interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn