1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Eventlister.com and other sites- worth the $$?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Are the Craft-show sites that list events worth the subscription cost? Do you find good events that you might not have found otherwise??

Just curious and trying to decide.

eventlister.com and artscraftsshowbusiness.com are the ones I had bookmarked.

*I do use Craigslist, but not finding much these days.

Jul 2, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I have not paid for event lister as of yet. I have found that most of the listings can be found with google. I had to sign up for a username to see more than 30 days, though.

Jul 3, 2009
  3. lovecookn

lovecookn Member Gold Member

I agree, save your money and use google.

Jul 3, 2009
  4. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

Like I posted on another thread, get in w/ other DS ladies. Help each other out by sharing up coming event details w/ each other-that's how I hear of things.

Jul 3, 2009
  5. esavvymom

I like this idea- since I've got quite a growing list of DS ladies...in the last few months/events I've done. I also have a list of DS ladies from my church from a vendor-event they did 1 1/2 yrs ago. The church won't do this event again, so I thought maybe I'd either (a) see if they knew of events, or we could create our own local yahoo group or something to post events, or (b) see if they want to create our OWN event.

For those of you that use Google- what do you use for search terms? I know when I use craigslist, I usually search for "vendors" and can find stuff that way most of the time. Google just seems like I could end up wading through ALOT of stuff if I don't have more specific search terms (obviously I'd include my area as well).

Jul 6, 2009
  6. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

If I find the event on eventlister.com, there's a link right there to find it in Google.

Jul 6, 2009
  7. esavvymom

I think I figured it out!! I did a review on one event I was a vendor at, and then it opened up the listings so I could see more than 1-month out. I can now see months in advance!! So I then would get the info I could from the eventlister.com site, and then would use the Google link or google it myself. I was able to find 4 or 5 possible events that I'm waiting to hear back from them. :D

Jul 7, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted