• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eventlister.com and Other Sites- Worth the $$?

In summary, the conversation discusses the usefulness and cost-effectiveness of craft-show sites such as eventlister.com and artscraftsshowbusiness.com. The speakers also mention using Craigslist and Google to find events, as well as the idea of creating a local Yahoo group to share event information. They also discuss search terms for Google and how to access more event listings on eventlister.com.
esavvymom
Staff member
Are the Craft-show sites that list events worth the subscription cost? Do you find good events that you might not have found otherwise??

Just curious and trying to decide.

eventlister.com and artscraftsshowbusiness.com are the ones I had bookmarked.

*I do use Craigslist, but not finding much these days.

I have not paid for event lister as of yet. I have found that most of the listings can be found with google. I had to sign up for a username to see more than 30 days, though.

I agree, save your money and use google.

Like I posted on another thread, get in w/ other DS ladies. Help each other out by sharing up coming event details w/ each other-that's how I hear of things.

niclowther said:
Like I posted on another thread, get in w/ other DS ladies. Help each other out by sharing up coming event details w/ each other-that's how I hear of things.

I like this idea- since I've got quite a growing list of DS ladies...in the last few months/events I've done. I also have a list of DS ladies from my church from a vendor-event they did 1 1/2 yrs ago. The church won't do this event again, so I thought maybe I'd either (a) see if they knew of events, or we could create our own local yahoo group or something to post events, or (b) see if they want to create our OWN event.

For those of you that use Google- what do you use for search terms? I know when I use craigslist, I usually search for "vendors" and can find stuff that way most of the time. Google just seems like I could end up wading through ALOT of stuff if I don't have more specific search terms (obviously I'd include my area as well).

If I find the event on eventlister.com, there's a link right there to find it in Google.

I think I figured it out!! I did a review on one event I was a vendor at, and then it opened up the listings so I could see more than 1-month out. I can now see months in advance!! So I then would get the info I could from the eventlister.com site, and then would use the Google link or google it myself. I was able to find 4 or 5 possible events that I'm waiting to hear back from them. :D

1. What is Eventlister.com and Other Sites?

Eventlister.com and Other Sites is a platform that connects Pampered Chef consultants with potential hostesses for virtual or in-person cooking parties. It also provides marketing and advertising tools to promote these parties and increase sales.

2. How much does it cost to use Eventlister.com and Other Sites?

The cost to use Eventlister.com and Other Sites varies depending on the package chosen. The basic package is $9.99 per month, while the premium package is $19.99 per month. There are also options to pay annually for a discounted rate.

3. Can I use Eventlister.com and Other Sites if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, Eventlister.com and Other Sites is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a tool provided by the company to help consultants grow their business and reach new hostesses.

4. What are the benefits of using Eventlister.com and Other Sites?

Eventlister.com and Other Sites help consultants to easily connect with potential hostesses and increase their bookings. It also provides marketing tools and resources to help promote parties and increase sales. The platform also offers training and support for consultants to make the most out of their parties.

5. Is it worth the money to use Eventlister.com and Other Sites?

This ultimately depends on each individual consultant's needs and goals. Many consultants have found success in using Eventlister.com and Other Sites to increase their bookings and sales. It is important to carefully consider the cost and potential benefits before deciding if it is worth the investment for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • wadesgirl