• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding 31 Shipping: How It Works and What You Need to Know

In summary, 31 Shipping is a service provided by Pampered Chef that allows customers to have their orders shipped directly to their doorstep within 3-5 business days. Customers can select this option at checkout and their order will be shipped using a third-party carrier. There is an additional cost for 31 Shipping, which varies depending on the order total and shipping destination. Customers will receive a tracking number for their order and can track its status. 31 Shipping is only available for orders within the contiguous United States and some products may not be eligible.
kam
Staff member
Does anyone know how "31" shipping works?

Is it a % of the sales, or a set amount? And what the amount or % is...

If anyone could let me know, I would appreciate it.

THANKS!

I think it's 8% of your total.

RCKmom said:
I think it's 8% of your total.

Thanks! ----

That sounds about right. I had to have direct shipping- so it was 8% plus a couple extra dollars (I think $4??)

In this instance it works for me that it is a %. I have a co-worker whose sister is having a show and with the 15% off special in August, I said I would order something. Then I got an email from my regular consultant, and I think she could use the biz, so I would like to throw something her way.

With the 15% off, there were about 4 things I was thinking about ordering. So, this way, it does not make a difference shipping-wise if I split my order between the 2. I was curious whether it would cost me more $ by putting in 2 separate orders.

Thanks!

1. What is 31 Shipping?

31 Shipping is a service provided by Pampered Chef that allows you to have your order shipped directly to your doorstep within 3-5 business days.

2. How does 31 Shipping work?

When you place an order with Pampered Chef, you can select the option for 31 Shipping at checkout. Your order will then be shipped using a third-party carrier, such as UPS or FedEx, and will arrive at your designated shipping address within 3-5 business days.

3. Is there an additional cost for 31 Shipping?

Yes, there is an additional cost for 31 Shipping. The exact amount will depend on your order total and shipping destination. You can view the shipping cost for your order at checkout before completing your purchase.

4. Can I track my 31 Shipping order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your 31 Shipping order once it has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your delivery.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations with 31 Shipping?

31 Shipping is only available for orders within the contiguous United States. If you live outside of this area, you will need to choose an alternative shipping option. Additionally, some oversized or heavy items may not be eligible for 31 Shipping and may require a different shipping method. Please refer to the specific product page for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
trps
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Kelly8