• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unboxing Haul: My Epic Shopping Spree Revealed | See the Picture Now!

In summary, Rhonda won a shopping spree at conference and will get all the products from it shipped to her.
pampchefrhondab
Hey Everyone,

I finally have a picture of all the boxes I received from my shopping spree.

I still can't believe it really happend!

Take Care,

Attachments

• I Won!.doc
    125 KB · Views: 924
Wow! You got quite the haul! Congrats.... now to find a place to put it all :)

wow thats great..congrats!!!

Wow Rhonda!! thats fantastic. How much did it all total?

That is sooooo exciting, congrats! Do you have enough room for it all?

Congratulations! That is SO cool! WHat a neat picture to put in a booking binder or something. Way to go!

Hey Tina - it was all worth over $4,600.

Hey Andrea - I actually have found room for all of it. Most of it I'll be giving away as incentives to hosts/recruits. It's all stored in my garage. The main thing I kept for myself was all the Exectuive Cookware and the roasting pan. I'm loving using it! I feel so blessed!

Hey Becky - I actually put the picture in my biinder I pass around at my shows listing the upcoming specials and my show themes. I've only had one show since I've gotten back from conf., but I hope to have a lot more this fall.

Rhonda, I'm so excited to see your Windfall!, especially since we met and
had lunch together at National Conference. I tried my own neighborhood blitz on Saturday to invite them to come for a Sneak Preview and to meet a new
neighbor. Six ladies came over, and the newest one booked a party for Sept. 10th. The others promised to come and place New Product orders at her Show. In the meantime, they placed enough orders for me to submit a healthy show tonight, when I added some I had collected during the past week. I feel as though I have finally gotten off the ground, am more optimistic than I have been since Conference. It proved to me the importance of making phone calls. Of 8 calls, 6 were available to attend on
less than 24 hour notice. I auditioned 4 recipes and used one of the Lemon cake mixes from Conference. Gave three door prizes; 1 Lemon cake mix, 1 Pizza Mix, 1 Beer Bread Mix. The top recipe was the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding in the new Deep Dish Baker. I embellished it with 1 cup raisins, and
a generous sprinkling of Cinnamon Plus. I substituted Smuckers Caramel Topping rather than unwrap 48 tiny caramels. It was completely baked in the microwave in the 15 minutes the recipe called for. We used Vienna bread
because the Challah was not available and 6 rolls of Challah cost $1.99. The 16 oz. bakery fresh bread was only $1.50.

Way to go Rita! I'm so happy for you! I need to get moving on my business. I've been so busy this month working on "Spring Cleaning" (better late than never). Plus with getting the kids ready to go back to school! I also had all 3 of my August shows cancel on me so it's been hard to get motivated. Did you have all of the new products to show at your blitz?

You forgot to mention about the Bread Pudding - how did it taste??

It was so great meeting you at conference. I hope we can do it again next year. I wish I could have that same feeling every day about my business like I did at conference!

You should be getting your "surprise" any day now!

Take Care

Congrats! Wow, what a haul that was. Lucky recruits/hosts who receive those incentives. What a boost for your business. Thanks for sharing the photo.

Jeanie

Now you need a new kitchen! Get recruiting!

So....how do you get to win a shopping spree???? and how does it work???

Tara1021 said:
So....how do you get to win a shopping spree???? and how does it work???
At conference, if you go on a HO tour, you get a chance! They pick one winner from each bus; usually there's 4 buses per tour. It's SO exciting to watch! (more exciting if you win, but still fun to watch!)
They have big shelves filled w/all the different products, and they give each person a big cart to throw all their stuff in. They have, 2 minutes, is that right? Then HO ships all the stuff home to you!

How cool to see this picture again!
I can't wait til conference!!!!
I heard rumor that this year ONLY people who have never been on a HO tour will be allowed to sign up for one. Last year they got so overloaded that a lot of new people we unable to get in.

O man!!! I am going to the tour, this will be my first year at conference!! Wouldn't that be awesome to win all that stuff!!!!!

How could they get overloaded? We had to sign up pretty far in advance - I know that the sign-up was weird....maybe those who have never gone on a tour get first registration and then it is opened up to the rest of us?

The tours filled up immediately last year. My director & I registered about 2 or 3 days after registration opened & we both tried to sign up for a HO tour (last year was my first conference). Every tour was full already. Luckily my director was able to call & get me on a waiting list & then about a month before conference they contacted me to let me know that I got in.

The HO tour is worth it to anyone who hasn't gone before!

lacychef said:
At conference, if you go on a HO tour, you get a chance! They pick one winner from each bus; usually there's 4 buses per tour. It's SO exciting to watch! (more exciting if you win, but still fun to watch!)
They have big shelves filled w/all the different products, and they give each person a big cart to throw all their stuff in. They have, 2 minutes, is that right? Then HO ships all the stuff home to you!

That is so awesome! Does anyone get to go to conference or do you have to sell so much in order to go?

Donna

pampchefrhondab said:
Hey Everyone,

I finally have a picture of all the boxes I received from my shopping spree.

I still can't believe it really happend!

Take Care,

That is amazing! I would have gone for the cookware. :) Do they explain where things are located before you are set off on your shopping spree? Are there any rules? Like, only one item per person or anything?

I hope the rumor about the HO tour being for people who have never been is not true. Last year I was on the bus that got lost and I have to tell you that by the time I got there, I was not really impressed and the tour was kinda lost on me. I would like to go again and see what I missed.

DMB75 said:
That is so awesome! Does anyone get to go to conference or do you have to sell so much in order to go?

Donna
All consultants (even brand new with no sales) are invited and ENCOURAGED to attend conference! GO if you can! It is SOOOO worth it and a bargain at twice the cost!

dollfangs said:
I hope the rumor about the HO tour being for people who have never been is not true. Last year I was on the bus that got lost and I have to tell you that by the time I got there, I was not really impressed and the tour was kinda lost on me. I would like to go again and see what I missed.
Anyone can sign up for the tour. I have been twice. The second time we stood in the line to see if there were extra seats and got in with no problem. I think they purposely leave a few seats open on each bus and there are always a few that miss the tour for whatever reason so even if you don't get a reserved seat on the bus TRY when you get there!

Last year was my first time going to conference and I was not able to sign up for a HO tour because it was completely full. I had to stand in line and fillout a form and pay then. Luckily I was able to get on the bus and do the tour. It is definetly worth it.

How soon can you pay for the Home Office Tour? Isn't only 20 bucks?? And can it be paid for before registration is paid for? I want to use Pampered Chef Dollars for registration and just pay cash for HO tour. Anyone know??

You pay for the registration & the tour together. You may use PC dollars for registration & pay the rest w/ your debit card. HTH:)

When does registration start? I'm sure it's on CC, but thought I would ask here since everyone is so smart around here!! LOL! (I'm being serious, you guys are great!)

pckelly said:
When does registration start? I'm sure it's on CC, but thought I would ask here since everyone is so smart around here!! LOL! (I'm being serious, you guys are great!)
It's usually in April! We'll get notification from HO, and we'll get a special conference newsletter in the mail telling about the classes.

DMB75 - I only had about 2 minutes before I had to start grabbing products to see what was on the shelves! They make you sign a form w/your name, address, consultant number, etc., and I was one of the last people drawn.

It is about 2 mintues to grab things. The cookware was on the end where I started, then stones, small products, then cookware again. Everyone was yelling "grab the cookware" to me. I did end up w/every piece of Executive, Professional and Generation II cookware! I kept the Executive for myself. The rest I am using for incentives. This way I can deduct them from my taxes. I had a very nice H.O. worker who wasn't allowed to help me pull items, but she did point to boxes for me. You have to be careful because if you pull two of any item they will only send you one.

By the time I decided to go to National Conf. last year the tours were full, but I read about the email you could send on this site. I tried it and got it. They said you couldn't pick which tour you wanted, but I was only able to make one of them since we drive from where we are. Luckily they got me in.

I agree w/Beth. If you don't get on a tour, try to go and see if they have room. The buses were actually running behind so we got on the earlier tour.

Thanks for bringing back some fun memories for me. I was in such shock afterward! The friend I was with said, "Don't you want to call your husband or someone!" I didn't even think about it. I was just in shock. I didn't even scream when they called my number! I just stood there w/my mouth open. They almost took another number!! That's when I woke up!!

I don't think I'll go on a tour this year unless someone else in my cluster wants someone to go with them. But I would totally recommend it to everyone. The only thing I wish is that we could see more of how the warehouse works. It's mostly touring the offices and test kitchens. I also wish we would have had more time in the test kitchens. It just went really fast.

Good luck everyone!

I went on the tour. As we were in line PLENTY of people got to walk right on. Don't fret the "overloaded" thing.

dollfangs said:

HEY! I was on that bus with you!! I agree about not being impressed. The first time I went on the tour it was guided. But I do think the experience woudl have been MUCH better had we not gotten lost in the heart of skid row, and then shuffled around like a herd of cattle. Forget about the poor girl who got sick on the bus! What an experience eh?! :rolleyes:

Related to Unboxing Haul: My Epic Shopping Spree Revealed | See the Picture Now!

1. What is an "unboxing haul"?

An unboxing haul is a term used to describe the process of opening and revealing the contents of various items or products that have been purchased during a shopping spree or haul.

2. How many boxes did you receive from your shopping spree?

I received multiple boxes from my shopping spree, and the exact number varies depending on the size and contents of each box.

3. What was your shopping spree for?

My shopping spree was for various items, such as clothing, accessories, electronics, or any other products that I may have wanted or needed at the time.

4. How did you feel about receiving all these boxes?

I was surprised and excited to receive all these boxes from my shopping spree. It was a fulfilling experience to see all the items I had purchased and to have them in my possession.

5. Can we see a picture of your unboxing haul?

Yes, I have included a picture of all the boxes I received from my shopping spree in this post. Feel free to take a look!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies