• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Typing Away: My Quest for More Posts!

Translation: Some people are better at staying quiet and not spilling their thoughts out. Some people are better at staying quiet and not spilling their thoughts out.
smarteez2
Gold Member
I have been typing and typing I don't see how you all can get so many posts!! I feel like I have been typing 4eeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvver!! My husband PCSed to NM about a month ago so I have plenty of time to get on this web site between my FT job and PC and it is insane how many posts some of you have!! LOL SO i was like I can do that I can do that!! But alas, I can't I give!! LOL

smarteez2 said:
I have been typing and typing I don't see how you all can get so many posts!! I feel like I have been typing 4eeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvver!! My husband PCSed to NM about a month ago so I have plenty of time to get on this web site between my FT job and PC and it is insane how many posts some of you have!! LOL SO i was like I can do that I can do that!! But alas, I can't I give!! LOL
I know how you feel. I will never get that many posts:eek:

hey we could type back and forthand back and forth and back and forth on this thread that could help us!! ROFLMAO!!:D

smarteez2 said:

Where in NM?

;) Hey Cynthia, I've been a member for almost 2 years so that's how I have so many posts! Youll get there!:D

Yep, been around a while, that's how...

I have been a memberfor almost 2 years as well, not quite 2, but close I think. I will definately get there!! Or go numb in the fingers trying!! LOL Jamie he is at Albequeque.

I too have been a member for almost 2 years and feel I will never be a stripper even :)

MEE TOO! I found this site when trying to decide whether or not to join and everyone sounded so happy about it, I decided to go for it...and I LOVE it!! But I don't have any sort of star or anything...I go in spurts, though...lurk, post...lurk, post...

I have been on here for 2 yrs and I still lukr alot I do have my stripper star though

I have been here 14 months, but I just lurked for 6 of them. Then you couldn't shut me up!! It seems like my counter jumps three or four times each post while every one else just goes up one at a time, LOL!

Some of us are just not as good at keeping our thoughts to ourselves. I speak from personal experience. I rarely have an unexpressed thought.

raebates said:
Some of us are just not as good at keeping our thoughts to ourselves. I speak from personal experience. I rarely have an unexpressed thought.
That's so true! (about some of us wanting to share a lot - not picking on you) You can definitely tell who the loudmouths would be if we had a party and only invited people from here. :D

No worries, Ann. People who love me lots have said much worse directly about and to me.

chefann said:
You can definitely tell who the loudmouths would be if we had a party and only invited people from here. :D

LOL!!! How true!!!

Yeah, I share a lot! :) Speaking of which...need to get some laundry in and check to see if it is worth going out for church - the wind REALLY kicked up here...not sure I want to drive 20 miles in the wind with too little kids. They just watched "Hour of Power" on TV...beat Bedside Baptist at least...

Lol!!You guys are great!!!

smarteez2 said:
You guys are great!!!

Translation = somewhere in your talking too much, others get the information they need. LOL! :D
(Picking on myself here...)

Ok, posting because my number says 499 and I want to see 500 since we are on this topic :)

I don't know people on this site yet, so I lurk a lot and post every now and then.

Can someone explain to me what the stars/flags and strips and such are for? How do you get/achieve them?

I have been a member here for 2 1/2 years but I go in spells. I also lurk alot. Sometimes I just have to cut myself off though because I don't get anything else done... And I think my kids miss me... :eek:

This site gets addicted!! Like chocolate!:D Harriet caught up to me, now she blew passed me! Lol

I don't know...I don't have that many posts, but I'm known to be quite the loudmouth at a shindig....

I would not say I am a loud mouth LOLBut I usually definately have a lot to say!! I am known for getting my point across!! LOL I just havent had that many posts.!! :D

JaimeQ said:
Can someone explain to me what the stars/flags and strips and such are for? How do you get/achieve them?
The bars indicate who is a gold supporter ($20 instead of $5 to help cover costs to run the forum).

The stars are based on the number of posts you have. You get an empty outline (the stripper star) at 750. It gets filled in with yellow at 1500. And pink at 2500.

chefann said:
The bars indicate who is a gold supporter ($20 instead of $5 to help cover costs to run the forum).

The stars are based on the number of posts you have. You get an empty outline (the stripper star) at 750. It gets filled in with yellow at 1500. And pink at 2500.

Ha - KG will be wearing pink soon! LOL!

I guess we just need to start posting more and more! I'm more of a mooch than a contributor, apparently!

Mooch has such a negative connotation. How about 'Innocent Bystander"?

LMAO!! I agree about the innocent bystanders!!

chefann said:

thank you very much for the info:)

Related to Typing Away: My Quest for More Posts!

1. How can I get more posts on this website?

Posting frequently and engaging with other users' posts can help increase your post count.

2. How do some users have so many posts while I have been typing for a long time and still have a low count?

Some users may have been on the website for a longer period of time and have had more time to accumulate posts. Also, the quality of your posts may also affect your post count.

3. Do I need to spend all my time typing to get more posts?

No, it is important to balance your time and not spend all of it typing away on the website. Taking breaks and engaging in other activities can also help improve your overall experience on the website.

4. Is there a specific technique or strategy to getting more posts?

There is no one specific technique or strategy to getting more posts. The best way to increase your post count is to actively participate on the website, post quality content, and engage with other users.

5. What happens if I can't seem to increase my post count?

If you are having trouble increasing your post count, don't worry too much about it. Focus on posting quality content and engaging with other users, rather than solely focusing on increasing your post count. Also, remember that post count is not the only measure of your contribution to the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Replies
Views
sjackson
  • leftymac
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen