• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Fly Swatters Wanted - Have One to Share?

In summary, the conversation reveals that the offer for fly swatters is specifically for a set of two and individual fly swatters are not available for purchase. The two fly swatters in the set cannot be mixed and matched with different designs, but multiple sets can be purchased for a variety of designs. The fly swatters are made of lightweight and durable plastic material. Unfortunately, they do not come with a warranty, but customer service can assist with any issues. While primarily designed for flies, the fly swatters can also be used for other insects, but caution should be taken to use them only for their intended purpose.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have a client who is looking for two fly swatters. Does anyone have one?:) :)

No, but I see them on eBay ALL THE TIME.

Related to Two Fly Swatters Wanted - Have One to Share?

1. Can I purchase just one fly swatter instead of two?

Unfortunately, this offer is specifically for two fly swatters. We do not offer individual fly swatters for sale at this time.

2. Are the fly swatters sold as a set or can I choose two different designs?

The two fly swatters are sold as a set and cannot be mixed and matched with different designs. However, you can always purchase two sets to have a variety of designs.

3. Are the fly swatters made of plastic or metal?

Our fly swatters are made of plastic, making them lightweight and easy to handle while still being durable enough to effectively swat flies.

4. Do the fly swatters have a warranty?

Unfortunately, our fly swatters do not come with a warranty. However, if you experience any issues with your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I use these fly swatters for anything other than flies?

While our fly swatters are primarily designed for swatting flies, they can also be used for other insects such as mosquitoes, gnats, and spiders. However, please use caution and do not use them for anything other than their intended purpose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Darcy Sharpe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
maryhenderlite