• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can Replace Southwestern Seasoning in Turkey Chili?

In summary, the Turkey Chili-Sw Seasoning Sub is a versatile and gluten-free spice blend specifically designed to enhance the flavor of ground turkey in a variety of dishes, including chili, tacos, meatloaf, and burgers. It can be used as a replacement for traditional chili seasonings and has a shelf life of 2 years when stored in a cool, dry place.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
Hey guys, I can't wait to try the Quick Turkey Chili in the DCB, but I don't have any Southwestern Seasoning Mix. What would be a good substitution for that--taco seasoning?

I'm thinking maybe I could use this recipe to showcase the DCB in my shows for the second half of this month (I get my DCB tomorrow--woo-hoo!)

Taco seasoning would work in a pinch.

Anyone have a substiute for Jerk Rub???? I have a show on Saturday with the Jerk chicken nachos and will have barely enough. I didn't even practice this recipe yet! I'll have to wing it I guess!

And yes, I did learn my lesson about offering a recipe that I haven't practiced yet.

I made them last night at my show and I didn't pratice them either!! They were pretty good but i would prefer the Southwest seasoning on them if I made them for my family. They are VERY easy to make. Hope that helps to know you're not the only one who does this:rolleyes:

Ruthie

1. What is the Turkey Chili-Sw Seasoning Sub?

The Turkey Chili-Sw Seasoning Sub is a delicious and convenient replacement for traditional chili seasonings. It is a blend of herbs and spices specifically designed to enhance the flavor of ground turkey in chili dishes.

2. How do I use the Turkey Chili-Sw Seasoning Sub?

Simply substitute the Turkey Chili-Sw Seasoning Sub for any traditional chili seasoning in your recipe. Use 1 tablespoon of the seasoning per 1 pound of ground turkey. Adjust the amount to your personal taste preference.

3. Is the Turkey Chili-Sw Seasoning Sub gluten-free?

Yes, the Turkey Chili-Sw Seasoning Sub is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

4. Can I use the Turkey Chili-Sw Seasoning Sub in other dishes besides chili?

Yes, the Turkey Chili-Sw Seasoning Sub can be used in a variety of dishes, such as tacos, meatloaf, and burgers. It adds a delicious flavor to any ground turkey dish.

5. How long will the Turkey Chili-Sw Seasoning Sub last?

The Turkey Chili-Sw Seasoning Sub has a shelf life of 2 years. It should be stored in a cool, dry place to maintain its freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • 4kids4me
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • redsoxgirl