• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying Out the New Gadget: Reviews & Thoughts

In summary, the people using the steamer seem to like it. They are excited to try the wontons and the sauce.
ChefPaulaB
Does anyone have this yet? I just received it today and can't wait to try it out, looks awesome. Has anyone used it and any opinions on it?

I haven't used it yet - but it is very nice - I am just concerned those little black feet might fall off and get lost after a while - hope they will be on the replacement order form!

Used it last week for broccoli--I loved it! I used to have a steamer like this but it was all metal so I couldn't use it in my Exec Cookware. SO GLAD PC finally came out with one!

I used mine for broccoli the other night. LOVE it!!

Not yet but I'm so excited to try it.

Looks like we are all using it for Broccoli. It worked beautifully. Like Deb, I used to have one, but couldn't use it w/ my non-stick, so I'm thrilled that PC developed one!

Next week when I get groceries, I am going to get the ingredients to make those steamed wontons.

DS uses it daily as a Space Ship!:D

I just love how small it folds up for storage and then you can use it in so many sizes of pans... very versatile! My Dad and Mom have been argueing about a new steamer, Dad wants to go and buy one and mom wants a PC one, so I have to go over and demo it for Dad to convince him, he doesn't think that it is going to be big enough... there's only 2 of them, I don't know how much bigger he thinks that he needs! Anyway, I don't think he get's how it works and spreads out so much. I'm thinking that you can get a lot in there, like I said, I haven't tried it yet but can't wait to play, when I get over this flu so eating sounds good! thanks for all of the opinions! I appreciate it!

Used it to make the steamed wontons. Very easy to use, easy to clean. Like it. Wontons were yummy too! I didn't make the sauce, I used the ginger wasabi :)

Related to Trying Out the New Gadget: Reviews & Thoughts

What is the new gadget that everyone is talking about?

The new gadget is the Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer. It is a versatile kitchen tool that can cook your favorite foods with little to no oil, making it a healthier alternative to traditional frying methods.

How does the Deluxe Air Fryer work?

The Deluxe Air Fryer uses hot air technology to circulate around the food, creating a crispy outer layer while keeping the inside moist and tender. It also has multiple cooking functions, such as air frying, roasting, and baking, to make a variety of dishes.

What are some benefits of using the Deluxe Air Fryer?

Using the Deluxe Air Fryer can help you save time and promote a healthier lifestyle. It can cook food up to 70% faster than traditional methods and requires little to no oil, reducing the fat and calorie content of your meals. It is also easy to clean and can make a wide range of dishes, from crispy fries to moist chicken.

Are there any limitations to using the Deluxe Air Fryer?

While the Deluxe Air Fryer is a versatile tool, it may not be suitable for cooking certain foods, such as soups or large cuts of meat. It also has a limited capacity, so it may not be the best option for cooking for a large group.

How do customers feel about the Deluxe Air Fryer?

Many customers have shared positive reviews and thoughts about the Deluxe Air Fryer. They love how easy it is to use and how it produces delicious, crispy results. Some have also mentioned that it has helped them make healthier food choices without sacrificing flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Patrick O'Sullivan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies