• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Haven't Used It (Or Seen It)...And Googled Reviews...would Love to

In summary, The Cut-N-Seal product is great for making round sandwiches, especially for children who love them. It is also useful for portion control and making frozen PB&J sandwiches. However, some users have had issues with the product not sealing or cutting properly and recommend being careful not to overfill it. It has also been used to make taffy apple tartlets and mini pies. Some users have had negative experiences, with one person returning the product and another receiving complaints from their child about round sandwiches. Overall, it seems to be a useful tool for certain types of sandwiches, but may not be suitable for all individuals.
minirottie
Haven't used it (or seen it)...and googled reviews...would love to hear from anyone here who has used it. I have a friend in Australia interested in it, but I'd hate for her to order, hate it, and with me shipping to her, be out of the 30 days before it even reaches her!!!!

I truly do want honest feedback please. I don't care about making a sale for nothing (though I am trying to help a friend earn prep and batter bowls for free!) :)

Re: Cut-N-Seal?It is great for the kids for circle sandwiches. That is all I use it for. They love them though!

Re: Cut-N-Seal?If she has young children, she'll love it. It gets used on a regular basis at our house for uncrustable type sandwiches.

Re: Cut-N-Seal?It does what they say it should do, and quite easily. Easy purchase.

Re: Cut-N-Seal?I Granddaughter will not eat nothing but a round sandwich at my house...Thats what makes it so special.

Re: Cut-N-Seal?I actually hated this product I found it to not seal nor cut properly. Total waste of my money and I returned it.

Re: Cut-N-Seal?Awhile back I formatted a little booklet. I don't know how to insert the link so I'll just re-attach.
I don't use it often but I did have an adult customer who wanted to use it to help with portion control.
Also I made a PB&J, froze it, then ate it frozen - loved it - frozen jelly makes it really interesting, believe it or not!
Keith posted a lovely pic of some taffy apple tartlets made w Cut N Seal in another thread awhile back. I made them and they're fabulous but I didn't get my proportions nailed down. Need to try it again.

Attachments

• CutNSealRecipes_formatted_w_YourName.doc
    165 KB · Views: 737
Re: Cut-N-Seal?I love it. You just have to be careful not to overfill, or it won't seal properly. These are the little pies I made.

Attachments

• n725675531_4816979_2971.jpg
    n725675531_4816979_2971.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 418
Re: Cut-N-Seal?I bought it for my son when he was in kindergarten for making his lunch. He come home the day I used it and looked me in the eye and said "Mommy, don't you EVER make me round sandwiches again! I like my sandwiches straight! You hear me? I don't want rounds sandwiches!" :eek: needless to say, I have never used it again! I tell this story at my shows form time to time, always gets a laugh!

Re: Cut-N-Seal?
pamperedlinda said:
I bought it for my son when he was in kindergarten for making his lunch. He come home the day I used it and looked me in the eye and said "Mommy, don't you EVER make me round sandwiches again! I like my sandwiches straight! You hear me? I don't want rounds sandwiches!" :eek: needless to say, I have never used it again! I tell this story at my shows form time to time, always gets a laugh!

And now they sell them in the store that way- so it would be more "hip" and probably wouldn't matter. That's sad.

leftymac said:
I love it. You just have to be careful not to overfill, or it won't seal properly. These are the little pies I made.
I LOVE these - adorable. Will have to try this myself. Thanks for the picture.

Re: Cut-N-Seal?Thank you all! I so appreciate it!!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
I bought it for my son when he was in kindergarten for making his lunch. He come home the day I used it and looked me in the eye and said "Mommy, don't you EVER make me round sandwiches again! I like my sandwiches straight! You hear me? I don't want rounds sandwiches!" :eek: needless to say, I have never used it again! I tell this story at my shows form time to time, always gets a laugh!

My son doesnt like round sandwiches either. So I havent used it for awhile.

What are the most commonly asked questions about products I haven't used or seen?

1. How do I know if a product is worth buying if I haven't used or seen it in person?

2. Are there any specific products that have received consistently positive reviews?

3. Can I trust reviews from websites like Amazon or Google when researching a product?

4. What are some tips for finding reliable information about a product I am interested in?

5. Is there a way to test or try out a product before purchasing it?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jenn822
  • Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom