• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cherry and Olive Pitter Reviews: Is it Worth Buying?

In summary, a cherry and olive pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove pits from cherries and olives. It works by using a handle and stainless steel or plastic pitter to pierce and push the pit out of the fruit. Most cherry and olive pitters are versatile and can remove pits from various sizes of fruit, but it's best to check the product description. Many pitters are dishwasher safe, but it's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning. It's also important to use caution when using a cherry and olive pitter and to keep it out of reach of children.
clshirk
I am looking for one, but before I buy, since it was out for such a short time, are the reviews on it good? I am just curious. I have a friend who thinks she wants one, but since I have no clue about it since it went out of the catalog before I started PC, I can't give her info.

Any opinions?

I have one & I love it! I had bought one before at a local grocery chain & it kept going off center. :mad: When we still offered ours, I would take both to my shows so people could compare. After PC d/c'ed theirs I tossed my lousy one in the Goodwill.

I am soooo glad I bought mine!:D

I love mine too - in fact, just used it about an hour ago to pit cherries for DS and myself!:D

Works great for Kalamata Olives too....hmmm, since I have it out - maybe I'll make a Greek Salad for lunch!;)

Thanks for the replies ladies!

I love my pitter. I'm curious: did it not sell well? I was surprised to no longer see it in the catalog.

kris

Too bad it looks like a speculum.

Reminder to get that pap smear...

Oh Paige, I nearly spit out my soda when I read that! Thanks for the laugh!

kris

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our Cherry and Olive Pitter is definitely worth buying. While it was only available for a short time, the reviews on it have been overwhelmingly positive. Our customers love how easy and efficient it is to pit cherries and olives with this tool. It's also compact and easy to store, making it a great addition to any kitchen. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and high-quality pitter. I hope this helps, and if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. Happy cooking!

Related to Cherry and Olive Pitter Reviews: Is it Worth Buying?

What is a cherry and olive pitter?

A cherry and olive pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove the pits from cherries and olives. It typically consists of a handle, a stainless steel or plastic pitter, and a collection bowl for the pits.

How does a cherry and olive pitter work?

To use a cherry and olive pitter, simply place the cherry or olive in the pitter's jaws and squeeze the handle. The pitter will pierce the fruit and push the pit out through the bottom, leaving the fruit intact.

Can a cherry and olive pitter remove pits from all sizes of cherries and olives?

Most cherry and olive pitters are designed to remove pits from a variety of sizes, including small cherries and large olives. However, it may be helpful to check the product description or packaging to ensure it is suitable for the specific size of fruit you plan to use.

Is a cherry and olive pitter dishwasher safe?

Many cherry and olive pitters are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product's instructions or packaging to be sure. If the pitter is not dishwasher safe, it can usually be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water.

Are there any safety precautions to keep in mind when using a cherry and olive pitter?

Yes, it is important to always use caution when using a cherry and olive pitter, as the pitter's sharp edges can cause injury. It is recommended to keep the pitter out of reach of children and to always follow the manufacturer's instructions for safe use and cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kmz4480
  • chefdoodle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
mspibb