• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying Again- What Kind of Party Would You Like to Be Invited To?

I love to scrapbook, so a scrapbooking party would be perfect for me!:love:OH maybe I shouldn't have asked... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE chocolate! j/kI have been invited to about 10 Dove Chocolate at HOme parties and I thankfully always have something else to do. I am that 1% that doesn't like chocolate.
melaniepc
if you got an invite in the mail tomorrow what would you want it to be for?

I'd want a home decor invite like southern living

I am a "bag" lady........

lol, I have been thinking of doing a pocketbook party. I have only ever done one party and that was for PC

I'm not going to vote because it depends.... I like a jewlry party but I have allready hosted and been to enough. I do not need to spend my $ on any more.

I Love to scrapbook but also do not what to spend any $ on that right now.

The purses sound cool but I have heard they are very expensive but at least it would be usefull for a long time.

I have come to really enjoy the arbonne products. he are soooo expensive though.

I am a total party gal but I want to spend my$ on something useful. Has a purpose and will last.

Ok well I guess that's a bit more than my .02$ but that's me....

Pampered Chef!! LOL
I love scrapbooking, so that's the one for me.

I love Uppercase Living. Now that I've voted, there's a purse party that goes around here that I haven't been invited to yet; that would be fun.
The dove chocolate at home sounds great...don't know what it is though, must not be around here.

chefshawna said:
Pampered Chef!! LOL
I love scrapbooking, so that's the one for me.

Ha! If I got an invite for a PC party; I'd probably just die!

I'm a sucker for any party. I wouldn't go to a scrapbooking party or anything like that. Lately I've been all about the Passion Parties. I love them! I was at one with my mom recently - that was weird! haha

I would go to scrapbooking but the chocolate at home sounds "devine". I have never heard of them or pocketbook? Would anybody like to share some details?

http://www.dovechocolateathome.com/corporate/public?page=/jsp/site/welcome.jsp

Here guys, you can check it out...

:love:OH maybe I shouldn't have asked... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE chocolate! j/k

I have been invited to about 10 Dove Chocolate at HOme parties and I thankfully always have something else to do. I am that 1% that doesn't like chocolate.

I LOVE Home & Garden Party, but I can't buy much more b/c my house is overful right now as it is with decorations.
I LOVE Beauticontrol, but I can't buy anything else there right now b/c I was just at 5 in the last 2 mths and I need to use some stuff first.
I LOVE Tastefully Simple and I think this would be the one I would want to be invited too b/c their Spicy Cucumber dip is to DIE for and it will be gone at the end of september when they change their product line. Plus I like to keep a small "stock" of the stuff I like from them for any last minute needs!!
I would say At Home America, but again, my house is over-ful of decor and everything is new. Plus I signed as a consultant w/ them for the discount...and that is all I do it for. I did like 4 or 5 parties a year ago and now just the minimum since.
Thats all. LOL!!

I was thinking about doing the dove chocolate thing, it just came to my area.. I called to see about hosting a party and she doesnt have any "chocolatiers" in my area. She is the only one in my state and she is over an hour away

Chris, I don't love chocolate, but I do love brownies! Most chocolate candies make me sick and I have had to make myself eat chocolate in slowly increasing doses over the years just so that my body can tolerate it. The things you'll do for a caramel turtle brownie... :)

I love home decorating parties, but find I can get better deals at Tuesday Morning stores or at Home Goods stores... And with DH unemployed- I'm not buying anything extra- including my fancy hair coloring trip to the salon...and I'm about 2 months past due for that one! :(

Home dec--minus candles. Don't mind if candles and paraphenalia are included, just not the focus. Years ago I attended something called Harbor to Harbor, iirc, it was great.OK, I'm a gardening geek, garden related items--tools, dec, heirloom seeds, etc. would appeal.

Ha! I don't do home parties....not even Pampered Chef (before I signed).

Hmmmm....I'd RSVP "no" to all of the choices! :rolleyes:

pampered.chris said:
I have been invited to about 10 Dove Chocolate at HOme parties and I thankfully always have something else to do. I am that 1% that doesn't like chocolate.

What's wrong with you?! Just kidding! :D

Janice, that made me laugh!

Kitchen Diva said:

OK, that would definately be a party I'd host! yumm...

pampered.chris said:
I am that 1% that doesn't like chocolate.

I'm WITH ya Chris! You outta see my PC guests faces when I say I don't care for chocolate...:yuck:...it's funny!

I'm sitting her eating a Dove Chocolate Raspberry Caramel Promise - yummo!It was my special treat this week. I needed one because the next 2 weeks are going to be a blur of activities and stuff.I don't know if I'd host any parties - haven't other than PC in the last decade, but in the past I've been to:1. PC
2. Tastefully Simple
3. Princess House
4. Some basket one - it wasn't Longenburger but I don't remember...
5. Tupperware
6. Partylite
7. Stampin' Up
8. Arbonne
9. Lia SophiaI find that I don't need any of it...I'd MAYBE go to a Chocolate one to socialize.Missed a recent Beauticontrol one because I was out of town...oops...This lady was a past host and when I approached her to rebook she said, I do Beauticontrol now, I'll do a show for you IF you do a show for me. I said I don't exchange shows, but I'd be willing to look at a catalog and products and consider doing one for her if I like it. She never got me the stuff AND I work with her DH. If you can't even get me your stuff to possibly host a show for you...well, I don't need to waste my time. I can find other hosts. :)

I voted for Dove chocolate simply because I really like chocolate. :)I'm one of those people who goes to other DS shows if I can, simply to check out other DS consultants' methods. Most of the time I learn what NOT to do. Occasionally I come away with an idea to adapt to my business.Now, in all honesty, I don't go to a lot of shows because I just don't have time. If I'm available, though, I'll go. I've also discovered that it's a great way to make PC contacts. Don't worry--I'm not one of those people who takes over someone else's show. I generally carry my purse that has the PC ribbon. (I took it off the ribbon tote and put it on a purse.) People inevitably ask about PC. I've made some good contacts that way.

Is there an organizational party or maybe a chef SERVICE or someone to clean my house? I love that we sell products, I want someone to USE them for me :). I'm exhausted. Spent about three hours cleaning out my junk drawer...I mean basement. It's amazing how many boxes you can collect when you don't use the space.Hmmm...probably a spa one then...relaxing.

I first went to an Arbonne one because of that foot spa...it didn't represent the products though...

Well I picked Candles b/c I just had a PL party, but I love going to tastefully simple parties too. Good eats! lol

Just an added note: I would not be offended at all to be invited to another consultant's PC show under the following conditions:

• A good friend of the host is starting their own PC business.

• A guest invited me and I don't know the host (I've let my close friends know that's okay. Of course, I've also trained them to suggest me as the consultant. :))

• It's someone who didn't realize I was a consultant. (Shame on me.)

Yes, I would attend, and yes, I would order. I would also use it as a training event for my own business. I'm always willing to learn something new.

I can't resist chocolate, so I'd attend a chocolate party.

Kitchen Diva said:

WOW!! Everything looks sooooooo good!! I didn't even know they had such parties! I might have to have one of those!

chefshawna said:
WOW!! Everything looks sooooooo good!! I didn't even know they had such parties! I might have to have one of those!

good luck. I know its new and not sure if every state has any reps. I know in my state there are none. The girl tried to recruit me right away when I called looking to host a show.

jwpamp said:
Ha! I don't do home parties....not even Pampered Chef (before I signed).

Hmmmm....I'd RSVP "no" to all of the choices! :rolleyes:

HA! LOL!!! That is exactly what I was going to post!

The only kind of home party I have ever had (Besides PC, now that I am a consultant!) was an Usbourne Books party. I LOVE those books! The best childrens books available!

ChefBeckyD said:
HA! LOL!!! That is exactly what I was going to post!

The only kind of home party I have ever had (Besides PC, now that I am a consultant!) was an Usbourne Books party. I LOVE those books! The best childrens books available!

I liked them until I realized Scholastic carried the same books at about 1/2 the price. So instead I order from DD's school so the classroom gets credit.

I also can get the same ones through Amazon too...

wow I have to say I never thought that many ppl would choose scrapbooking. I guess lots of us do that huh? I used to but havent had the time lately.

Well, I just sent my contact info saying I'm interested in hosting a chocolate party. However, I made it very clear I don't want them to even attempt to recruit me, because I'm not interested. If they try anyway (I know they will, but I mean after the first verbal 'no,') they can forget me hosting a party.

I went to a PC party about a month after I started the business. Of course, the consultant was my Director, and it was a fundraiser for our church's Women's Ministry. How could I not go?!

there wasn't an ALL OF THE ABOVE choice :)
I am a party junkie, love them all, from chocolate to sex toys, jewlery to food to decorating, love it all!!!!

janetupnorth said:
I liked them until I realized Scholastic carried the same books at about 1/2 the price. So instead I order from DD's school so the classroom gets credit.

I also can get the same ones through Amazon too...

Yeah, but I hosted a party, and got about $200 worth of books for $70!

I've bought some of the Usbourne books in the Scholastic flyer from DS's school - but it's only about 1% of what Usbourne carries. Their catalog is HUGE!

1. What is the purpose of the "Trying Again" party?

The "Trying Again" party is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and provide a fun and interactive cooking experience for guests. It is also a great opportunity to learn about our Try Before You Buy program and exclusive offers for customers.

2. Will there be any discounts or promotions offered at the "Trying Again" party?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions offered at the "Trying Again" party for guests who attend and make a purchase. We also offer special incentives for hosting a party, so be sure to ask your consultant for more details.

3. What can I expect at the "Trying Again" party?

At the "Trying Again" party, you can expect to see and try out some of our top-selling products, learn new cooking techniques, and enjoy delicious food made with our products. Our consultants will also be available to answer any questions and provide personalized product recommendations.

4. Can I bring a guest to the "Trying Again" party?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member to the "Trying Again" party. It's a great way to introduce them to Pampered Chef and share the experience with someone you know.

5. How can I RSVP for the "Trying Again" party?

If you received an invitation in the mail, you can RSVP by following the instructions provided on the invitation. You can also contact your consultant directly to confirm your attendance and any additional guests you will be bringing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • EmilyStraw