• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try This With the New Seasonings

In summary, the new seasonings available from Pampered Chef include Garlic & Herb Rub, Sweet & Smoky BBQ Rub, Smoky Applewood Rub, Asian Seasoning Mix, and Chipotle Rub. These seasonings can be used on a variety of foods such as meats, vegetables, and even as a topping for popcorn or roasted nuts. They are all-natural and free from preservatives. To use, simply sprinkle or rub onto food before cooking or add to sauces and marinades. Additionally, all of the seasonings are gluten-free, making them suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or dietary restrictions.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Sprinkle the Garilc Parmesan or the Sundried Tomato Herb dipping seasonings over pop corn - yummy! I did that at my show last night, everyone loved it.

I've done it to. It is really yummy :)

Thanks for the idea!

You can also do that with the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles.

raebates said:
You can also do that with the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles.

I haven't had luck with those sticking to the pop corn - I sprinkled as soon as I took it out of the micr when it was piping hot too.

pamperedlinda said:
I haven't had luck with those sticking to the pop corn - I sprinkled as soon as I took it out of the micr when it was piping hot too.

:sing:My popcorn's better than you popcorn. :sing: LOL! I find this one works best with small, shallow bowls of popcorn.

dang it always works for me too Linda so I'm guessing Rae and I must both use the Ultimate butter HA!

Nope. Usually I use the Act Butter or Orville Reddenbacher's Naturals Coarse Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper.

LOVE Orville's salt & pepper one :)

What are the new seasonings available from Pampered Chef?

The new seasonings available from Pampered Chef are the Garlic & Herb Rub, Sweet & Smoky BBQ Rub, Smoky Applewood Rub, Asian Seasoning Mix, and the Chipotle Rub.

Can I use these seasonings on different types of food?

Yes, these seasonings can be used on a variety of foods such as meats, vegetables, and even as a topping for popcorn or roasted nuts.

Are these seasonings all-natural and free from preservatives?

Yes, all of our seasonings are made with all-natural ingredients and do not contain any preservatives.

How do I use these seasonings?

Simply sprinkle or rub the desired amount of seasoning onto your food before cooking or add it to sauces and marinades for extra flavor.

Are these seasonings gluten-free?

Yes, all of our seasonings are gluten-free and are suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies