• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pop Corn and the Dipping Seasonings - Yummy!

In summary, the "Pop Corn and the Dipping Seasonings - Yummy!" set includes five versatile seasoning blends: Sweet Caramel, Spicy Buffalo, Zesty Ranch, Tangy BBQ, and Creamy Cheddar. These seasonings can be used on a variety of snacks and are made with all natural ingredients without any artificial flavors or preservatives. They are also gluten-free and should be stored in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator for extended freshness.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Sprinkle the Garilc Parmesan or the Sundried Tomato Herb dipping seasonings over pop corn - yummy! I did that at my show last night, everyone loved it.

Hmmm, now that's an inexpensive second recipe to offer! :)

They're also fabulous on homemade potato chips.
Or on a grilled ham and cheese use the Parmesean Garlic!

Parmesan Garlic sprinkled on white rice; or mixed with melted butter and spread on slices of french bread, hamburger buns or whatever bread you have - bake for a few minutes for very easy and delicious garlic bread.

I love all the previous ideas.

Yum!! I served samples of the two dipping seasonings, the spicy pineapple run sauce and the southwestern dip at my show tonight in the little bamboo bowls and sold those seasonings!! I'm going to try to do that at every show. I cubed up french baguettes and put those in the bamboo bowl.

On CS someone suggested putting the seasoning over plain noodles with some EVOO. I tried that and it was so bland! Is there something I was doing wrong? I used a generous amount of the seasoning (Parmesan/Garlic).

What seasonings are included in the "Pop Corn and the Dipping Seasonings - Yummy!" set?

The "Pop Corn and the Dipping Seasonings - Yummy!" set includes five delicious seasoning blends: Sweet Caramel, Spicy Buffalo, Zesty Ranch, Tangy BBQ, and Creamy Cheddar.

Can these seasonings be used for anything other than popcorn?

Yes! These versatile seasonings can be used on a variety of snacks, including chips, pretzels, roasted nuts, and even vegetables. Get creative and try them on your favorite foods!

Are the seasonings in this set all natural?

Yes, all of the seasonings in the "Pop Corn and the Dipping Seasonings - Yummy!" set are made with all natural ingredients, with no artificial flavors or preservatives.

Are these seasonings gluten-free?

Yes, all of the seasonings in this set are gluten-free, making them a great option for those with dietary restrictions or sensitivities.

How should I store these seasonings?

For best results, we recommend storing these seasonings in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. They can also be stored in the refrigerator for extended freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies