• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Webkins Account Creation for Beginners

In summary, my 3 year old niece was told by her grandfather that the webkinz she received for Christmas learned her name and his over time.
nikked
Gold Member
My 7 year got one for her birthday, and I'm just getting around to setting it up.

When I pull up the create an account link, the scroll bars go away, and no matter what I do, I can't get them to show up. I've tried it in MSN and IE. I've tried zooming and shrinking.

My DD really wants to get it started, but I can't get it to do anything.

I'm going to email the company, but thought I would ask in case anyone out there knew what to do.

Thanks!

we are really into Webkins too. I know that they have been having some techincal difficulties lately. I would try again in a little while and see if it works.

Did you read and try the customer support section from the main webkinz.com site?

I'm logged in fine, but I use Mozilla.

Yah, we have no problems at our house, but we use Mozilla too.

I finally figured it out. There's a separate technical issues area in the parents' section that answered my question. My screen resolution was wrong for their site, and I got it fixed.

Thanks for your help!

My girls :love: Webkins!

My boys love Webkinz too!

We had to change the settings on our monitor to a higher resolution. There is a help question that addresses that issue.

My kids LOVE webkinz. I find that if I am bored while they are at school I will start playing & earning them money. Right now they are both grounded from all electronics because they lost a Nintendo DS game and are blaming it on each other. It seems they aren't in a big hurry to find it so all electronics were taken away until it is found.

My cousin gave my neice one for Christmas. Not knowing what it was, she tore the tag off immediatly so she could play with it. My cousin and her husband went through the trash for the next 30 minutes trying to find the tag! Luckily they did find.

Some I'm curious, what is the hoopla over these things all about?

In away they teach kids responosibility for a pet without the pet messes. They have to cloth them, feed them buy them things to entertain them. My daughter wants to check hers everyday and make sure her puppy is tucked in every night for bed.

Okay, it's like the next Ferby, Tickle Me Elmo, what ever those digital pets where, trolls, etc! Seems too involved for me.

My 3 year old neice got a toy puppy for Christmas that once hooked up to a computer, learned her name and his own. Since my BIL didn't get a computer until 3 weeks after Christmas they told her that it listened and learned her name over that time. :rolleyes:

My kids are obsessed with webkins. They love playing all the different games to earn kinzcash. I am very cautios to remind my children that this is not reality. However, it does a good job of teaching them virtual responsibilty. They have to feed, and take care of the pet as well as create rooms for the pet, all of which cost money. They earn the money thru games and then spend it on stuff. I think of it like a mix of Nintendogs and Sims games.

Related to Troubleshooting Webkins Account Creation for Beginners

What is Webkinz Technical Help?

Webkinz Technical Help is a service provided by the virtual world game Webkinz, which offers support and assistance for any technical issues or questions users may have.

How do I contact Webkinz Technical Help?

You can contact Webkinz Technical Help by visiting their website and submitting a support ticket, or by calling their customer service hotline at 1-866-932-5469.

What type of technical issues does Webkinz Technical Help assist with?

Webkinz Technical Help can assist with a variety of technical issues, including login problems, game glitches, and website errors. They also provide troubleshooting tips for common issues.

Do I have to pay for Webkinz Technical Help?

No, Webkinz Technical Help is a free service provided by Webkinz for its users. However, please note that standard data and messaging rates may apply if you choose to contact them through their hotline.

How long does it take for Webkinz Technical Help to respond to a support ticket?

Response times may vary, but Webkinz Technical Help strives to respond to support tickets within 24-48 hours. If your issue is urgent, we recommend contacting their customer service hotline for immediate assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
sjackson
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies