• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PWS Orders for Tomorrow's Show: Need Assistance ASAP!

In summary, the best place to post about your Pampered Chef products would be on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. You can also join Facebook groups or online forums related to cooking, kitchenware, or home goods to reach potential customers. It is okay to post about Pampered Chef products on your personal Facebook page, but it would be more effective to create a separate business page. It is not appropriate to promote your products on another company's social media pages without permission. You can also post about Pampered Chef products on your blog or website, but make sure to disclose that you are a consultant. It is generally not recommended to post about your products in online buy and sell groups, but you can try joining related
Jenni
I need some help... my director is gone for the London trip I think..
I have a show tomorrow night, i set it up on my PWS so the host could get outside orders from people who can not come. She did ( good host) anyway my problem is.... I can't get the orders onto my P3 it says the order hasn't been reviewed or something like that.... HELP PLEASE!!

Go on to consultants corner and go to where your shows are listed then click on each order and mark it as reviewed. There is a button on the screen when you look at the actual order, it is under the persons name . After you do that you will be able top go into PP+ and then just click the button that says copy PWS orders. For some reason you have to look at them online before you can copy them into PP+.
Hope that makes sense :)

If you look at the order on your website there's a place to click that says "mark as reviewed" (or something like that) good luck!

Koolotus said:
Go on to consultants corner and go to where your shows are listed then click on each order and mark it as reviewed. There is a button on the screen when you look at the actual order, it is under the persons name . After you do that you will be able top go into PP+ and then just click the button that says copy PWS orders. For some reason you have to look at them online before you can copy them into PP+.
Hope that makes sense :)

Thanks!! I:sing: did it..

Your welcome :)

Related to Troubleshooting PWS Orders for Tomorrow's Show: Need Assistance ASAP!

1. What is the best place to post about my Pampered Chef products?

The best place to post about your Pampered Chef products would be on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. These platforms have a large user base and allow you to showcase your products visually. You can also join Facebook groups or online forums related to cooking, kitchenware, or home goods to reach potential customers.

2. Can I post about Pampered Chef products on my personal Facebook page?

Yes, you can definitely post about Pampered Chef products on your personal Facebook page. However, it would be more effective to create a separate business page for your Pampered Chef business to keep your personal and business content separate.

3. Is it okay to promote Pampered Chef products on other company's social media pages?

No, it is not appropriate to promote your Pampered Chef products on another company's social media pages without their permission. This can be seen as spamming and may result in your post being deleted and you being blocked from the page.

4. Can I post about Pampered Chef products on my blog or website?

Yes, you can post about Pampered Chef products on your blog or website. This can be a great way to showcase your products and share recipes and tips for using them. Just make sure to disclose that you are a Pampered Chef consultant and include a link to your personal website or online store.

5. Is it okay to post about Pampered Chef products in online buy and sell groups?

It is generally not recommended to post about your Pampered Chef products in online buy and sell groups as these groups are intended for individuals to buy and sell personal items. However, you can try joining cooking or home-related groups and participate in discussions to indirectly promote your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • Boomerjojo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies