• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Potato Slicer Leaves Last Piece Stuck on Blade

In summary, "Dingle-Berries on the Um" are delicious fruit and cheese skewers that are perfect for any occasion. They can be customized to fit your preferences and come in a pack of 12. They are also easy to assemble, making them a convenient and tasty option for gatherings and snacks.
Hunter Mom
I was slicing potatoes tonight for dinner and using the crinkle cut blade, but it kept leaving the last little piece of the potatoes stuck in the blade, so I had to push it up from the bottom to free it. Does anyone else's do this? How can I get it to not get stuck? I've noticed it doing this before, too.

I get dingle-berries with onions too. It's quite annoying. I don't have a solution for it, though. I love that you call them dingle-berries. It's the perfect name for them!

uh-oh....i can only image what The_Kitchen_Guy will/would say to this. lol

hehehehe...no comment!

I can't read this thread. I just can't. I have an eight year old son with less-then-stellar bathroom habits. I will never look at my UM the same again LOL

What are "Dingle-Berries on the Um"?

"Dingle-Berries on the Um" are a fun and whimsical name for our popular fruit and cheese skewers. They are perfect for parties, picnics, and any occasion where you want a tasty and creative appetizer.

What ingredients are included in "Dingle-Berries on the Um"?

Our "Dingle-Berries on the Um" skewers feature a variety of fresh fruits and cheeses, including strawberries, blueberries, grapes, pineapple, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese. The combination of sweet and savory flavors is sure to please your taste buds.

Can I customize my "Dingle-Berries on the Um" skewers?

Absolutely! Our "Dingle-Berries on the Um" skewers can be customized to fit your preferences and dietary needs. You can choose your favorite fruits and cheeses, or let us create a unique combination for you.

How many skewers come in a "Dingle-Berries on the Um" pack?

Each "Dingle-Berries on the Um" pack contains 12 skewers, perfect for sharing with a small group or enjoying as a snack on your own.

Are "Dingle-Berries on the Um" easy to assemble?

Yes, they are incredibly easy to assemble! Simply thread the fruits and cheese onto the skewers, and they are ready to serve. This makes them a great option for last-minute gatherings or when you need a quick and delicious appetizer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenapc
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC