• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3 Sync for Web Orders | Find Solutions Here

In summary, web orders are not syncing to shows on PWS. The reason for the problem is unknown, but it may be due to a change in payment information. Tech support is not aware of the problem and is reporting it to programming.
Is anyone else having trouble getting web orders to sync to your shows?

Have you made sure your orders have been marked as "Reviewed" on your PWS?

NooraK said:
Have you made sure your orders have been marked as "Reviewed" on your PWS?

yes, they are :)

I have been trying to sync mine with no luck

Yes I cant get mine to work either :(

ME TOO-

I Did notice that they changed the payment info when you look at the orders to review-
In the past you could see the whole credit card number-
NOW you cannot see ANY of the number- So I assume they updated this and ow there is a glitch.

nancycookspc said:
ME TOO-

I Did notice that they changed the payment info when you look at the orders to review-
In the past you could see the whole credit card number-
NOW you cannot see ANY of the number- So I assume they updated this and ow there is a glitch.

That really sucks, because that means you can't even manually enter the orders!

Aren't they doing some updates today? I can't sync either and figured that was why.

NooraK said:
That really sucks, because that means you can't even manually enter the orders!

Yeah but you cannot SEE the CC payment at all- before you could- so we are all in a holding position till tech fixes it or we call each guest for the CC info-

I sent an email to the Tech Support - has anyone heard back from them on this?

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was getting worried! If anyone gets an answer from tech support, please let us know!

I just called them- call them too! they were unaware of the problem- told me they would report it to programming and for me to call back in a few hours

I just called. It was a bit of a wait - but he said to try mid morning. It will be a couple of hours but they are very much aware now! :)

Wow - I am calling now too - thank goodness yesterday was not the last day of the month! I sent 2 emails yesterday - I am surprised that they do not have tech support to read those on the weekend, with PC being such a huge corporation now.
I am very relieved that I was not the only one to encounter this.:cry:

This was just posted on a Director Loop:

Hi everyone. I spoke to a gentleman at tech support who agreed this is bad timing with the glitches occurring from the batch update over the weekend, but apparently the **************** showing where a credit card # should be for orders via our personal website is not a mistake at all. We will never be able to view those #’s again and the ones in from previous orders are also coded out.

What this means is that we cannot use our websites as collection sites for new team members and then manually enter the orders any more – or we can but not the credit card #’s – as we can’t see them.

The reason I was given was a government regulation from the PCI which regulates security standards for things involving data storage and data protection for end customers. This is something to protect from identity theft and stuff like that. You should be seeing this occur when you as a customer order from websites starting now and as more companies comply.

Just wanted to share what I was told as it seemed it was a glitch but apparently that part of it is not.

Helaine Balsamo
Independent Advanced Sales Director

I kind of figured that blocking out the number online might not be a glitch...

Related to Troubleshooting P3 Sync for Web Orders | Find Solutions Here

1. What is "Website to P3 Sync"?

"Website to P3 Sync" is a tool that allows you to synchronize data between your website and your P3 account. It helps to keep your website content up-to-date and consistent with your P3 database.

2. How does "Website to P3 Sync" work?

The tool uses an API connection to transfer data between your website and P3. It pulls information from your P3 account and updates your website accordingly. This ensures that any changes made in P3 are automatically reflected on your website.

3. Is "Website to P3 Sync" compatible with all websites and P3 accounts?

Yes, "Website to P3 Sync" is compatible with most websites and P3 accounts. However, it is always recommended to check with your website developer and P3 provider to ensure compatibility before using the tool.

4. How often does "Website to P3 Sync" update the data?

The frequency of data updates depends on your specific settings and preferences. You can choose to have data synced in real-time or at specific intervals, such as daily or weekly.

5. Is there a cost for using "Website to P3 Sync"?

The cost for using "Website to P3 Sync" may vary depending on your website and P3 provider. It is best to check with them for pricing information. However, some providers may offer this tool for free as part of their services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • winklermom