• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3 Startup: Tips and Solutions

In summary, the new update for P3 is causing some problems for those who are having to use dial-up connections.
heat123
Silver Member
HELP! When I try to run it says error, see log file?? What the?

Call HO - it might have to do with the updates -

When I called HO earlier (trying to get tech support for my new recruit trying to do the online agreement) and was on hold, there was a message that that if you are receiving the message that you had to go on consultant's corner and go to the download center and download the update (I think that is what it is). I didn't pay close attention, because I haven't gone on PP3 yet.

I did do that but it's still not working correctly! :( I guess I wil have to call tech tomorrow. Now it's not closing the application at all :O!?! WTH?

Grrr. This new update bites. I have waited since Saturday to close a show pending a call from one customer with her credit card number. Tonight I left her a message saying I needed to close this show tonight so if I didn't hear from her then I was going to submit the show without her order and could add it to a different show. Well guess what, my show won't submit. I called HO and was on hold about 30 minutes only to find the new update requires high speed connection, which I don't have. The thing is 49MB. I can't submit shows without having the latest version, which I now have to manually download. I am not a happy camper.

they should make a way for consultants to order a CD with the updates for those on dial-up. That's just not fair or even possible with dial-up sometimes!

I did the update on dial up but it took like 5 hours!!! My P3 worked OK last night after doing the update. Well at least it let me upload web orders.

Small rant.... why do all the web gurus think that everyone is now on high speed? Some applications are a major pain because of all the Cr*p running and pictures downloading! Even to use my email (hotmail & Juno) can be a pain because of all the adds!

end rant... ;)

Wow...I forgot I needed to update...glad I stopped by CS this morning. I have dialup at home, but I am at a friends house now who has high speed, so I will update while I am here and have the faster connection.

I called Tech support and I had to send a "diagnostic report" to them and it will take 24 hours to access my problem and they are caling me back, hopefully with a solution tomorrow! :(

I couldn't send in my shows since yesterday. I tried the manual update on CC and it wasn't going through. I called tech support and they had me run it again it worked. Thank goodness because I have a ton of shows for Nov! whoohooo
karlene

I'm having the same issues. I had to 'send my files to them and it can take 24-48hrs to get a call back. The guy was really nice, talked me through how to send them, etc. so we'll see what time tomorrow I get his call.

I guess you could say I'm at his BECK-N-Call! hee hee (Get it...I'm a Becky)...nevermind.....need sleep! ;-)

Related to Troubleshooting P3 Startup: Tips and Solutions

1. Why won't my P3 turn on?

There could be a few reasons why your P3 is not starting up. First, make sure it is plugged in and the outlet is working. If it is plugged in and still not turning on, try resetting the unit by unplugging it for a few minutes and then plugging it back in. If the issue persists, there may be an internal malfunction and you should contact Pampered Chef customer support for further assistance.

2. Is there a certain way to turn on the P3?

Yes, there is a specific way to turn on the P3. First, make sure the lid is closed and the unit is plugged in. Then, press and hold the power button for 3-5 seconds until the display lights up. If the unit still does not turn on, refer to the instruction manual or contact customer support for assistance.

3. Can I use the P3 without the lid?

No, the P3 is designed to only work with the lid attached. The lid helps distribute heat evenly and prevents splattering. It is also a safety feature to prevent any accidents while the unit is in use.

4. How long does it take for the P3 to heat up?

The P3 usually takes about 5-7 minutes to heat up to the desired temperature. However, this may vary depending on the type of food being cooked and the starting temperature of the ingredients.

5. Can I use metal utensils with the P3?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the P3 as it can damage the non-stick coating. It is best to use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the surface of the P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jeanniedelorme
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Senkimekia