• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Newsletter Not Sending - Is Something Missing?

In summary, the Home Office tried to send the Sep. newsletters out on the 23 of Aug. - there were many, many issues so as Beth said, some went out but many did not. I think the original plan was for them all to go out at the same time the month before. I do not believe we will ever have an option to "click 'send'" ourselves. :(
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I imported all of my contacts and previewed the newsletter this morning. There is not an option to click 'send'. Am I missing something? How do I know if/when it goes out? I haven't received it in my email either so I'm assuming no?

If you're talking abut the PC e-newsletter some did go out but many didn't. I just talked to tech support again about this and she said they don't know when they'll get things resolved, that their vendor is working on it. She even suggesting sending out my own NL for September.

Thanks for your quick answer. Guess I'll go try to pull together something.

The Home Office tried to send the Sep. newsletters out on the 23 of Aug. - there were many, many issues so as Beth said, some went out but many did not. I think the original plan was for them all to go out at the same time the month before. I do not believe we will ever have an option to "click 'send'" ourselves. :(

I tried it last month to see what it was like - I know some of mine went out at least and I even got a booking from it....but until the problems are resolved (or maybe not), I'm sticking with Tasty Tidbits.

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
The Home Office tried to send the Sep. newsletters out on the 23 of Aug. - there were many, many issues so as Beth said, some went out but many did not. I think the original plan was for them all to go out at the same time the month before. I do not believe we will ever have an option to "click 'send'" ourselves. :(

I tried it last month to see what it was like - I know some of mine went out at least and I even got a booking from it....but until the problems are resolved (or maybe not), I'm sticking with Tasty Tidbits.

That is exactly what I decided. I do look forward to being able to track who views what parts of it. but, TT is awesome, so it is great while we wait.

1. Why is my newsletter not sending?

There could be several reasons why your newsletter is not sending. It could be due to technical issues with our system, incorrect email addresses, or any missing content in the newsletter.

2. How can I check if all the necessary elements are included in my newsletter?

You can review your newsletter by going to the "Edit Newsletter" section and checking all the elements such as images, text, and links. Make sure that all the required elements are present and properly linked.

3. What should I do if I notice any missing elements in my newsletter?

If you notice any missing elements, make sure to add them in before sending the newsletter. You can also reach out to our customer support team for assistance in troubleshooting the issue.

4. Can I send a test email of my newsletter before sending it to my subscribers?

Yes, you can send a test email to yourself or a colleague before sending it to your subscribers. This will allow you to review the newsletter and make any necessary changes before it is sent to your audience.

5. Is there a limit to the number of newsletters I can send in a day?

No, there is no limit to the number of newsletters you can send in a day. However, we recommend spacing out your newsletters to avoid overwhelming your subscribers with too many emails at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ConniePC