• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Certificate Expired Error When Logging Into PC

In summary, a certificate expired error is a notification that appears when the security certificate on your device has expired, which can prevent you from logging into PC or accessing certain features. To fix this error, you can update your security certificate through your device's settings or by contacting the manufacturer. There could be various reasons for this error, such as an outdated security certificate, incorrect date and time settings, or network connection issues. In most cases, you can still use PC with a certificate expired error, but some features may be restricted. To prevent these errors, regularly update your security certificate, ensure accurate date and time settings, and have a stable internet connection.
melaniepc
anyone else getting that message when loggin into PC? I am afraid I have a virus and its messing with me or something. Its telling me I cant trust the site as the certificate expirerd.

I get it if I log in thru internet explorer, if I go thru AOL I don't.

weird

I always have problems with the certificate. But only when I log in with on my computer w/ Vista.

this is the first time ever I have had problems. strange

I get it all the time but assumed it was due to our firewalls

Me too. No matter which computer I use it gives me this message. Have you called HO on it? I would be curious to know why it is happening.

I've never seen that message. I also use Vista and Internet Explorer.

Last edited:
I don't have that problem at home but did at my former office. It has to do with their firewalls. For some reason, it does not recognize pamperchef.com but does thepamperedchef.com which is a strange looking site.

if you look at the address it doesnt have the www. in the beginning. if you type it in and press ctrl D (to save to favorites) then just click that every time you want to go there, it wont do it anymore. it has to do with the link, its missing the www

i hope i explained it ok. i forgot my creamer at the store so i havent had any coffee in 2 days!!!!

Related to Troubleshooting: Certificate Expired Error When Logging Into PC

What is a certificate expired error when logging into PC?

A certificate expired error is a notification that appears when the security certificate on your device has expired. This can prevent you from logging into PC or accessing certain features.

How can I fix a certificate expired error when logging into PC?

The best way to fix this error is to update your security certificate. You can do this by going into your device's settings, selecting "Security," and then updating the certificate. You can also contact your device's manufacturer for assistance.

Why am I getting a certificate expired error when logging into PC?

There are a few possible reasons for this error. It could be due to an outdated security certificate, incorrect date and time settings on your device, or an issue with your device's network connection. It's also possible that the website's security certificate has expired.

Can I still use PC if I am getting a certificate expired error?

In most cases, you will still be able to use PC even if you are getting a certificate expired error. However, some features may be restricted or inaccessible until the error is resolved. It's best to update your security certificate as soon as possible to avoid any issues.

Is there a way to prevent certificate expired errors when logging into PC?

Yes, you can prevent certificate expired errors by regularly updating your security certificate and ensuring that your device's date and time settings are accurate. It's also important to have a stable internet connection when accessing PC to avoid any potential issues with the website's security certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • JTNT8704