• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble With Yahoo and Attaching Files - Help!

In summary, some people do not receive email attachments, but when looked at in sent items, the attachment is there.
lkspeir
For some reason when I compose an email (I have yahoo) and attach the file - the person I'm sending it to doesn't get the attachement. In my sent items it shows that I did have an attachment. Does anybody have any idea why my attachments would not be getting to their destination??

It's embarrassing to send my newsletter and get emails saying I forgot to attach the document. I didn't forget - I did attach the document.

Any help would be appreciated.

I wish I had some suggestions for you but this along with the fact that viewing attachments received in Yahoo is so time consuming is why I switched to google mail. It's free and I can use it with Outlook if desired. Good luck but you might want to consider gmail.

The attachment is hooked to the bottom of the email. So they'll get the message first then they have to scroll to the bottom of the email to download the attachment. Yahoo does it weird. I'm use to having the attachment below the subject line to download. But with yahoo for some reason they put it on the bottom of the email. Hope that helps.

Normally the attachment is at the bottom of the email, but Yahoo isn't attaching it at all. I've had this email address for years and it's all over my catalogs, etc. There's got to be a solution.

I know I have received many e-mails in the last 6 months or so that have attachments missing (in Yahoo). I would personally try looking for some kind of troubleshooting on Yahoo's website but I know not everyone is comfortable doing that. Good luck! I hope you can get it figured out!

This is so wierd. I just got an email from my aunt who said she loved my newsletter and really enjoyed getting it. So, obviously, some are getting it and some are not. I will be doing some investigative work on yahoo. Thanks for that suggestion.

Then if some are getting it and some aren't. Then I would email Yahoo and have them look into it. cause it means their server is the one with the problems.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with attaching files in your emails. I know how frustrating it can be when things don't work as they should. Have you checked to see if the file size is too large? Sometimes email providers have limits on the size of attachments that can be sent. You may also want to double check that the person you're sending the email to is able to receive attachments. If the issue persists, I suggest reaching out to Yahoo's customer support for further assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you resolve it. I hope this helps! Best of luck.

1. How do I attach a file to my Yahoo email?

To attach a file to your Yahoo email, click on the "Attach" button in the email composition window. Then, select the file you want to attach from your computer. You can attach multiple files by repeating this process.

2. Why am I having trouble attaching files to my Yahoo email?

There could be several reasons for this issue. Some common causes include a slow internet connection, a large file size, or a problem with your browser or device. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser or device to see if that resolves the issue.

3. How do I know if my file is too large to attach to my Yahoo email?

Yahoo has a limit of 25 MB for email attachments. If your file is larger than this, you will not be able to attach it to your email. You may need to compress or resize the file, or use a file sharing service to send it.

4. Can I attach files to my Yahoo email from my phone?

Yes, you can attach files to your Yahoo email from your phone. Simply open the email composition window, click on the "Attach" button, and select the file you want to attach from your phone's storage.

5. How do I troubleshoot if I am still having trouble attaching files to my Yahoo email?

If you are still experiencing issues with attaching files to your Yahoo email, try the following steps:

• Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
  • Check if the file you are trying to attach is within the size limit.
  • Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
  • Try using a different browser or device.
  • Contact Yahoo support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cactus_flower
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cactus_flower
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jules711