• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Hwc Pink Gloves? Check Warranty Info Here!

In summary, the Hwc Pink Gloves With Dots are made of a durable and heat-resistant silicone material and can withstand temperatures up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. They are one size fits all and designed to comfortably fit most hand sizes. These gloves are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and suitable for handling hot foods, grilling, and other high-heat cooking methods. They also feature a non-slip grip with a textured surface and small dots, making them ideal for handling slippery or greasy items.
quimbychic
Does anyone have the warranty info handy?

I bought these last year and just decided to pull them out for May shows. I think I got a defective batch. My finger came through the plastic just washing my first batch of dishes.

Those gloves were awful. I pulled them on one day and the whole end just pulled right off. I don't think it's worth sending them back or the effort to even submit the adjustment! Just throw them out and get a better pair at the grocery store - JMO!

Thanks! At least I know it wasn't just my pair.

Related to Trouble with Hwc Pink Gloves? Check Warranty Info Here!

1. What are the Hwc Pink Gloves With Dots made of?

The Hwc Pink Gloves With Dots are made of a durable and heat-resistant silicone material that can withstand temperatures up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Are the Hwc Pink Gloves With Dots one size fits all?

Yes, the Hwc Pink Gloves With Dots are designed to be one size fits all and can comfortably fit most hand sizes.

3. Can I wash the Hwc Pink Gloves With Dots in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Hwc Pink Gloves With Dots are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

4. Are the Hwc Pink Gloves With Dots suitable for handling hot foods?

Yes, the Hwc Pink Gloves With Dots are designed to protect your hands while handling hot foods and can also be used for grilling and other high-heat cooking methods.

5. Are the Hwc Pink Gloves With Dots non-slip?

Yes, the Hwc Pink Gloves With Dots feature a textured surface with small dots that provide a non-slip grip, making them perfect for handling slippery or greasy items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • PamperChefCarol