• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Trouble Logging In? Share Your Story Here!

In summary, if you can't remember your password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If you are having trouble logging in with your usual credentials, make sure you are entering them correctly or contact customer service for assistance. You can use a different email address to log in as long as it is linked to your account. If you are not receiving the password reset email, check your spam folder or contact customer service to update your email address. Social media login is not currently an option.
whiteyteresa
I have tried to log-in to mine, my directors and 2 other consultants in my area and none of them are coming up

Is anyone else having any problems???

:chef:

No problems with mine...

Mine is working. :confused:

I can get every other website (non-PC) to come up but not them it keeps telling me

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

could someone try mine @ /teresarobeson and let me know

Thanks

it worked for me Teresa!!!

I turned my computer off and on, still didn't work, so then I diconnected my wireless and waited 1 minute, plugged it back in and now it works

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-056.gif

I just tried getting in and it tells me my consultant number and/or password are invalid.

1. What should I do if I can't remember my password?

If you can't remember your password, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a password reset link will be sent to your inbox. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.

2. Why am I having trouble logging in with my usual credentials?

If you are having trouble logging in with your usual credentials, it could be due to a few reasons. First, make sure you are entering your login information correctly. If you are still having trouble, it could be that your account has been locked due to multiple failed login attempts. You can contact our customer service team for assistance with unlocking your account.

3. Can I use a different email address to log in?

Yes, you can use a different email address to log in as long as it is associated with your Pampered Chef account. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. I'm not receiving the password reset email. What should I do?

If you are not receiving the password reset email, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still do not see the email, it's possible that the email address associated with your account is incorrect. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with updating your email address.

5. Can I log in using my social media accounts?

At this time, we do not offer the option to log in using social media accounts. Please use the email address and password associated with your Pampered Chef account to log in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janae72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedchef.robin