• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Accessing Consultant's Corner? CC Outage Alert

It was down for a while. They said they are having trouble with the website today. I had called because P3 was not allowing me in, it kept shutting down for updates without doing the updates. He helped me fix it.It seems to be up now.
bridgetbakes
Is anyone else having a hard time getting into CC right now? :(

Yes, it appears to be "down.'

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Yes, for me too! :(

It's not working for me:( I wanted to track my orders.....

Maybe they are actually updating the outlet finally!

I thought that same thing Jennifer:)

It's back up, and the outlet hasn't been updated....grrr!

anyone else having problemsI still can't get in....

Try refreshing your browser. I re-entered my information and got in that way...

I can't get in :(

I'm having trouble with the Canadian version, too! :(

I got in:) Are we gonna have to wait till the months half over before they change the outlet?? gosh

They are back up and the outlet may not change if the products are not sold out. My thought is that they change it every month only if some of the products from the month before are sold. Maybe it was a slow outlet sales month in July and they decided to keep it the same.

I am finally in!

dcypcar.chef said:
They are back up and the outlet may not change if the products are not sold out. My thought is that they change it every month only if some of the products from the month before are sold. Maybe it was a slow outlet sales month in July and they decided to keep it the same.

Understandable... but if they were slow in July you can only assume that it will be slow this month too... they should atleast put a few new items on there.

I spoke to the technical dept at HO and the guy said they are having trouble with the website today. I had called because P3 was not allowing me in, it kept shutting down for updates without doing the updates. He helped me fix it.

It seems to be up now.

1. What is "Consultant's Corner Down?"

"Consultant's Corner Down" is a section on our website that is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a resource hub that provides important information, updates, and tools to help consultants run their businesses successfully.

2. How do I access "Consultant's Corner Down?"

To access "Consultant's Corner Down," you will need to log in to your consultant account on our website. Once logged in, you can click on the "Consultant's Corner Down" link on the main dashboard or access it through the menu bar.

3. What kind of information can I find on "Consultant's Corner Down?"

"Consultant's Corner Down" provides a wide range of resources, including training materials, product information, marketing materials, and business tips. You can also find updates on company news, incentives, and promotions.

4. Can I customize my experience on "Consultant's Corner Down?"

Yes, you can customize your experience on "Consultant's Corner Down" by selecting your preferred language and country. You can also update your profile information and choose to receive notifications about new content and updates.

5. Is "Consultant's Corner Down" available on the mobile app?

Yes, "Consultant's Corner Down" is accessible on the Pampered Chef mobile app. You can log in to your consultant account on the app and access all the resources and tools available on "Consultant's Corner Down" on your mobile device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pchefdonna