• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transform Your Business with Changes from Hands-On Shows

In summary, Sandy has seen an increase in bookings and recruitment since she switched to doing hands-on shows instead of doing traditional home demonstrations. She has also seen an increase in sales since she switched to doing hands-on shows.
twinkie10
Gold Member
If you are currently doing the Hands-on shows, what change have you seen in your business?

I would love to hear as well.

I have only had one hands-on show. It was in the $700's, had 16 guests (one did not order). I had two bookings. The two bookings is a big deal-- I seem to have trouble booking at shows.

So I would say, increased bookings.

good to know...my re-opening is next week and i am doing a hands on show. first one ever!

Sandy

I have found that I'm not at the host's home for 4 hours. I have seen the participants having fun and smiling instead of sitting on their duffs, thumbing through the catalog and not listening to me. I have also changed in that I'm only taking the products needed in the recipe plus the guest and host special items (if I have them) for the next two months. Thus I'm not dragging in 4 containers but only 2. It's less work for me and I haven't seen a drop in my income.

I have a show on the 28th and am thining of doing this there. It will be the first one and I am nervous about it b/c I have trouble getting people to try the products at shows at all.

jrstephens said:
I have a show on the 28th and am thining of doing this there. It will be the first one and I am nervous about it b/c I have trouble getting people to try the products at shows at all.
In my opening I ask who has been to a previous PC show. Then I tell them that this will be a new experience for them as they will be helping me prepare the recipe. As I start with the recipe, I ask for a volunteer. If none, then I ask them specifically. Most people if asked directly do not refuse. I also have them gathered around when I am preparing the recipe so they aren't sitting on their seat, not wanting to leave it.

Love the fact of being DONE with the recipe in about 30 minutes! Definite increase in recruiting! I have signed 6 since April! Now, not all are from shows (2 home office leads) but definite increase in that. Sales have been better I think as well!

Related to Transform Your Business with Changes from Hands-On Shows

What is "Transform Your Business with Changes from Hands-On Shows"?

"Transform Your Business with Changes from Hands-On Shows" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants learn how to adapt their business strategies to the changing landscape of in-person shows and events. It focuses on incorporating new technologies and techniques to continue growing your business even when traditional methods may not be available.

Who is this training program for?

This program is designed for Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to evolve and adapt their business strategies in response to changes in the market and the way they interact with customers. It is also helpful for new consultants who want to learn the most effective ways to grow their business in the current climate.

What topics are covered in this training program?

The program covers a wide range of topics, including how to use social media and virtual events to reach customers, tips for creating engaging and interactive online cooking shows, and strategies for building and maintaining relationships with customers in a virtual setting. It also includes guidance on how to manage and track your business metrics to ensure continued success.

How will this program help my business?

By learning how to adapt to the changing market and incorporate new strategies, this training program can help you continue to grow your business and reach more customers even when traditional methods may not be available. It will also provide you with valuable insights and tools to help you effectively manage your business metrics and make data-driven decisions for continued success.

How can I sign up for this training program?

You can sign up for this training program through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the training section, where you will find information on the "Transform Your Business with Changes from Hands-On Shows" program and how to enroll. You can also reach out to your upline or customer service for assistance with signing up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melheather
  • Tracy99