• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transferring Pampered Partner & Chef Files to New Laptop

In summary, my husband got me a laptop for my birthday/Christmas present. I'm not computer literate enough to know how to transfer my PP files to the new computer, as well as my other PC file. Can anyone out there help me? Thanks!
pcjulie
My wonderful husband got me laptop as a birthday/Christmas present. However, I'm not computer literate enough to know how to transfer my PP files to the new computer, as well as my other PC file. Can anyone out there help me? Thanks!

Your husband deserves a BIG THANK YOU for that gift !! My dh got surprised me with one in September. I was shocked! He wants me ORGANIZED!

What I did, was use the CD and load PP on the laptop. Then I got a 1.0 GB USB Flash Drive. On my old computer, I opened up PP then closed it again, and saved to the Flash Drive (other drive). Then, opened up PP on the laptop, and transferred the info from the flash drive to the laptop. If this doesn't make sense, let me know. I'll figure out a different way to say it ;)

Back up your old PP to a flash drive or a CD using the "Other Drive" option. Then, open the PP on the new laptop and go to Utilities, Restore From Backup....find your CD drive (or flash drive) and select that!

Make sure you also "Update" after you are done.

If all else fails, call tech support!

Good luck!

I don't have any advice but, oh how cool!
My hubby wants to get me one and I can't wait until we can afford it!
Congratulations!:D ;)

MissChef..I love my laptop and I NEVER go to a show with my laptop in my bag with me! it is sooo convenient and hassle free.. many of my hosts are too lazy to do the math and so they give me their order forms to fill out the rest! Everyone is happy and I manage to finish my orders faster!!

Speaking of, I'm off to do show #3 for Nov. month. This has been my busiest month to date and I'm loving' it!!

Cheers!

What is Pampered Partner?

Pampered Partner is a software program designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It helps manage your business by tracking orders, customers, and inventory.

How do I transfer my Pampered Partner and Pampered Chef files to a new laptop?

To transfer your files, you will need to first install Pampered Partner on your new laptop. Then, you can either transfer the files manually by copying them from your old laptop to a flash drive and then onto the new laptop, or you can use the backup and restore feature within Pampered Partner.

What if I don't have my installation CD for Pampered Partner?

If you do not have your installation CD, you can download the software from our website. Simply log in to your consultant account and go to the "Downloads" section. From there, you can download the latest version of Pampered Partner.

Will my data be lost when transferring to a new laptop?

No, your data will not be lost as long as you properly transfer your files or use the backup and restore feature within Pampered Partner. However, we always recommend backing up your data regularly to ensure it is not lost in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

What if I need further assistance with transferring my files?

If you need further assistance with transferring your files, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to guide you through the process and answer any additional questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kmschroll2001
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • SusanPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • CAPCnewbie