• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transfer Parties: Have You Tried One?

In summary, the Quick Turkey Chili, Chicken Alfredo Soup, and beer bread were all delicious and would be a great demo at winter shows.
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone here used any of their transfers or been to a party?. They look neat.

Never heard of them before.

I love them!! I hosted my own show about a month ago and ended up with over $1200 in sales. My friends are in love with them. I have them all over my house and I have plans for more. It is a fairly new company, only been around for about 2 years. What I love is that you can customize anything you want!!

What is it? I never heard of it....

They are vinyl words and phrases that you rub onto your wall. They have almost every saying you can imagine and you can also customize your own. I have a friend who did her last name huge and then put family pics around it and I did a phrase to go above my boys' pics! IT looks very cool. They come in a variety of colors. The reps around here (nebraska) are very busy since it is so new. You can go to uppercaseliving.com and check them out!

Molly Jo said:
They are vinyl words and phrases that you rub onto your wall. They have almost every saying you can imagine and you can also customize your own. I have a friend who did her last name huge and then put family pics around it and I did a phrase to go above my boys' pics! IT looks very cool. They come in a variety of colors. The reps around here (nebraska) are very busy since it is so new. You can go to uppercaseliving.com and check them out!

Sounds interesting. I wonder if they have it here in Cali.....

I ordered mine online through a consultant. You just need to give them what you want (wording) the color and size & font. I have a huge one in my hallway and a small 'welcome" at my front door.
just be aware the larger ones are difficult to put up and you will need more than 2 hands.
mine is about 7 feet long so it was a chore , but well worth it.

Soups and BreadAt our meeting last night we made the Quick Turkey Chili, The Chicken Alfredo Soup and beer bread. All were delicious and would make a great winter demo.

I'm doing the Quick Turkey Chili at my January shows with the cinnamon pull aparts. I hadn't thought of the beer bread - duh. I will make a batch in the miniloaf pan and take some to the rest of my shows!

My hosts are loving this idea.

Related to Transfer Parties: Have You Tried One?

1. What exactly is a transfer party?

A transfer party is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant will show you how to use our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware to prepare delicious recipes. It's called a "transfer" party because the consultant will transfer their knowledge and skills to you, so you can recreate the recipes at home.

2. How long does a transfer party typically last?

A transfer party usually lasts around 2 hours. This allows enough time for the consultant to demonstrate 3-4 recipes and for guests to ask any questions they may have.

3. Do I need to purchase anything at a transfer party?

No, there is no pressure to purchase anything at a transfer party. However, if you do fall in love with any of our products, you can place an order through the consultant at the party or on their website.

4. Can I host a transfer party at my own home?

Absolutely! Hosting a transfer party at your own home is a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and informative cooking experience. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

5. Are transfer parties only for adults?

No, transfer parties can be enjoyed by all ages! We have recipes and products that cater to children as well, making it a fun and educational experience for the whole family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies