• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Tracking Director Pack Shipment

I'm keeping my fingers crossed: my boxes are on the truck and scheduled for delivery by noon. :pray:

legacypc46 said:
Thanks Linda! :love0010: DH and I were discussing my route last night. I don't know yet if I'm going 95 or swinging left.

I'll know better by tomorrow.

You know how to get in touch with me. You are always welcome to come for a visit or even just a pee break if that's all you have time for.

Oh, and I didn't mean to limit it to just a glass of wine.....I meant to say a bottle (or three) - a glass would just get us started :)

legacypc46 said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed: my boxes are on the truck and scheduled for delivery by noon. :pray:

Exciting! Mine are still in the boxes in my dining room :( I opened them and looked inside, just haven't had time to unpack. DS and I are going to my mom's for the day so maybe tonight I can dive in.

pamperedlinda said:
Exciting! Mine are still in the boxes in my dining room :( I opened them and looked inside, just haven't had time to unpack. DS and I are going to my mom's for the day so maybe tonight I can dive in.

That's exactly where mine are!! OOPS!! Maybe I can find room for all my new stuff tonight b/c those boxes are driving me bonkers!!!

DH just called to say Fed-Ex came thru! Yeah!!!! Can't wait to get home and tear things open. (I've been at Panera doing some one-on-one training with one of my team members.) :)

FedEx left my SAT stuff on my porch at 8:30 p.m. last night. I found it at 8 a.m. this morning! I am not too pleased that it sat out there freezing all night. GRR!!!

I finally got around to unpacking my boxes this morning. I had forgetten about a few of the items so bringing them out of the box was even more exciting. Now, where am I going to store all of this stuff?? I'm drowning in a sea of Pampered Chef - LOL. Guess I'll get some exercize and take them upstairs (I need to go fluff the bed just in case Kristin decides to pop in for a visit - are you coming?).

My hosts are gonna love my appreciation party this year :)

<h2>1. What is the process for tracking Director Pack shipments?</h2><p>The first step is to go to the Product Adjustments page and locate the "show/shipment number" for the Director Pack. Then, add zeroes to the end of the number to create a valid Fed-Ex tracking number. Finally, enter the tracking number on the Fed-Ex website to track the shipment.</p><h2>2. Can you explain the back door tracking method for Director Pack shipments?</h2><p>The back door tracking method involves taking the "show/shipment number" from the Product Adjustments page and adding zeroes to the end to create a valid Fed-Ex tracking number. This allows you to track the shipment even if you don't have the actual tracking number.</p><h2>3. Is the shipment under 'show' G0138 the Director Pack?</h2><p>Yes, the shipment under 'show' G0138 is the Director Pack.</p><h2>4. Can you provide more information about the Director Pack shipment on the 22nd?</h2><p>On the 22nd, a shipment was sent out under 'show' G0138, which is the Director Pack. You can track this shipment using the back door tracking method explained above.</p><h2>5. How can I track my Director Pack shipment if my primary computer is not working?</h2><p>If your primary computer is not working, you can still track your Director Pack shipment using the back door tracking method. Simply follow the steps mentioned earlier to create a valid Fed-Ex tracking number and enter it on the Fed-Ex website to track your shipment.</p>

1. What is the process for tracking Director Pack shipments?

The first step is to go to the Product Adjustments page and locate the "show/shipment number" for the Director Pack. Then, add zeroes to the end of the number to create a valid Fed-Ex tracking number. Finally, enter the tracking number on the Fed-Ex website to track the shipment.

2. Can you explain the back door tracking method for Director Pack shipments?

The back door tracking method involves taking the "show/shipment number" from the Product Adjustments page and adding zeroes to the end to create a valid Fed-Ex tracking number. This allows you to track the shipment even if you don't have the actual tracking number.

3. Is the shipment under 'show' G0138 the Director Pack?

Yes, the shipment under 'show' G0138 is the Director Pack.

4. Can you provide more information about the Director Pack shipment on the 22nd?

On the 22nd, a shipment was sent out under 'show' G0138, which is the Director Pack. You can track this shipment using the back door tracking method explained above.

5. How can I track my Director Pack shipment if my primary computer is not working?

If your primary computer is not working, you can still track your Director Pack shipment using the back door tracking method. Simply follow the steps mentioned earlier to create a valid Fed-Ex tracking number and enter it on the Fed-Ex website to track your shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies