• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Your Way to FREE Cookware with Our Pan-O-Rama Chart

In summary, a Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of inventory. It can be filled in with item number, description, quantity, and price, and can be customized for specific inventory needs. It is available in both printable and digital form and should be updated at least once a month.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
Okay Ladies and Gents... I have made up a tracking chart so we can track our way to some FREE cookware! Enjoy and share with whoever you like!

Attachments

• Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 328
Looks good! Is PC keeping track for us also?

I'm sure there will be a chart, but I like having one hanging up where I can see it... I have mine posted right next to my incentive tracker...

There will be something on Consultant's Corner, similar to the "My Incentives Tracker" that will have all the points we've earned for Pan-o-Rama, as well as a place to redeem them.

I like having something visual too. Thanks!

Thanks, Alison!

You know, Rae, I think the Happy Feet avatar is even better than the llama. I was really missing the 'grin', but this one makes me chuckle everytime.

leggy

Related to Track Your Way to FREE Cookware with Our Pan-O-Rama Chart

1. What is a Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart?

A Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of all the different items in their inventory, including pans, trays, and other cookware.

2. How do I use the Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart?

To use the Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart, simply fill in the columns for item number, description, quantity, and price for each item in your inventory. You can also add notes or mark items as sold or on order.

3. Is the Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart available in digital form?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart is available in both printable and digital form. You can download a digital version from the Pampered Chef website or purchase a physical copy from your consultant.

4. Can I customize the Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart for my specific inventory?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart can be customized to fit your specific inventory needs. You can add or remove columns, change the layout, and even personalize it with your name or business logo.

5. How often should I update my Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart?

We recommend updating your Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart at least once a month, or whenever you add or sell items in your inventory. This will help you stay organized and keep an accurate record of your stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ginamkiely