• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Your Earnings with a Chart!

In summary, to access the "Track Your Earnings with a Chart!" feature, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. You can customize the chart to fit your specific business needs, including choosing the time period, adding or removing earnings, and changing the color scheme. The feature is also available on the mobile app and the data is updated in real-time. You can share the chart with your team or customers using the "Share" button.
ChefNic
Does anyone have a chart to keep track of what we've earned?
I think it should be on CC when we turn in a show with pans sold, it keeps us updated like how they keep us updated on our Sales, points, etc...To have a chart like the one for the Incentive Program would be helpful!

A host of mine that is ready to close, gave me her order last night, I'm meeting her to get the checks and then we'll close...She ordered the 5 and 7 piece 1/2 price combination...!!! She didn't get any bookings for September...so she got them in August! I had nooo idea she was going to do that! So I'm psyched to finish August with that, plus the 500 from Conference!!

The following is info Ann shared yesterday:

If you go to CC and then Consultant Incentives > Recruiting and sales promotions > Reedem Pan-o-rama points it shows what you've earned in different categories and what your totals are

Is that what you were looking for?

OHHHH!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
I guess I didn't dig deep enough into CC!!!
Perfect!
Love this company! They really make it all easy for us!
thx

Related to Track Your Earnings with a Chart!

1. How do I access the "Track Your Earnings with a Chart!" feature?

To access the "Track Your Earnings with a Chart!" feature, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, you will see the option for "Track Your Earnings with a Chart!" in the sidebar menu.

2. Can I customize the chart to fit my specific business needs?

Yes, you can customize the chart to fit your specific business needs. You can choose which time period to track, add or remove different types of earnings, and even change the color scheme to match your branding.

3. Is the "Track Your Earnings with a Chart!" feature available on the mobile app?

Yes, the "Track Your Earnings with a Chart!" feature is available on the Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply open the app and navigate to the "My Business" tab to access the chart.

4. How often is the data on the chart updated?

The data on the chart is updated in real-time, so you can always see the most up-to-date information on your earnings.

5. Can I share the chart with my team or customers?

Yes, you can share the chart with your team or customers by using the "Share" button on the top right corner of the chart. You can choose to share a link to the chart or download it as an image to post on social media or include in an email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ahammons