• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracey Williams Is Coming to .......

In summary, Tracy Williams is a trainer for Partylite and she is coming to Northern Virginia (DC) next month. She is awesome and you will be incredibly motivated to have an incredible fall selling season.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Northern Cali in Aug. I had the info but lost it, can anyone who has post the flyers so I can start planning pretty please w/ caramel sprinkles on top (I made the rolls this morning, yum!). TIA

Who is Tracey Williams? I'm in Northern California too, would I want to check her out?

SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER: TRACY WILLIAMS
“FANTASTIC FALL” Training

FRESH NEW BUSINESS IDEAS to help increase your BANK ACCOUNT
Including . . .BOOKING YOUR CALENDAR,
RECRUITING and MORE…
• Eat a delicious dessert
• Bring guests and potential consultants
• Network with other consultants

FALL PRODUCT GIVEAWAYS!!

Tuesday, August 7 - 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
(Doors open at 5:15 pm for registration)

Woodcreek Oaks Golf Club
5880 Woodcreek Oaks Boulevard, Roseville, CA
(East on I-80 to Highway 65; Highway 65 to Blue Oaks Blvd. (west); Left on Woodcreek Oaks Blvd. to 5880 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd. – Please enter through the CLUBHOUSE in the back of the building)

This is a business meeting -- NO children please.

$17.50 – Consultants
$10 – Guests
(includes dessert and fountain drink)

Make payment and send the bottom portion to
Barbara Duke – 1572 Northpark Drive, Roseville, CA 95747 (deadline for payment is July 31)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name ___________________________________________________________________________

Street __________________________________________________________________________

City, Zip ________________________________ Email: ___________________________________

Home phone _________________________ Work or Mobile phone _______________________

Your Director, hospitality Director or Guest of _________________

Tracy is part of the Home Office training team. She travels to around the country doing training. This is a great way to kick off your Fall selling season! Well worth attending!

FYI there is also a directors training that morning. Please PM me if you need that registration form.

If at all possible, go see Tracy!!!

She is so awesome and you will be incredibly motivated to have an incredible fall selling season.

One really neat thing about her: once you meat Tracy, she always seems to remember you.

Lisa

ChefLisa said:
If at all possible, go see Tracy!!!

She is so awesome and you will be incredibly motivated to have an incredible fall selling season.

One really neat thing about her: once you meat Tracy, she always seems to remember you.

Lisa

I totally agree with meeting Tracy and getting all you can out of her - she is one of the two videos available on CC with the new products. Okay, I'm not one to point out typos, but this was too funny to pass up!

Shana I knew that you would have the info that I wanted. Thanks for being organized!!!!!I saw Tracey before and she is awesome. She even sent me a postcard a few days later to let me know that I could make my goal & she remembered the goal. I about fell out of the truck reading that mail.

Tracy is WONDERFUL!!! Go see her, you will LOVE her!

You're welcome! I don't know about the being organized part though... I just happen to keep that kind of stuff on my desktop so I can send it to my downline over and over until they register.
I'm sure the meeting with be worth while. I sat next to Tracy at the Career Club lunch, she is great! I was really trying to decide if I was going to go to the directors training in the morning, or ride with my team to the evening session. I would much rather drive with my team, since it is about 2 hours away. But I want to get as much as I can out of it, so I am going in the morning, and meeting them when they get there. So I take it I will see you there too!

Yes I will be there in the evening w/ hopefully a couple of my recruits. We will see.

Did you see that they just opened up the morning director training to Future Directors as well!

Sweet! She's coming to Northern Virginia (DC) next month. I can't wait!

No, she was here in Ohio then, selling me Partylite!

It is so funny because my Partylite consultant's name is Tracey Williams, who DOES spell her name with an e in it. She is a trainer for that company!

I couldn't resist sending this thread to her so she can read all about what her "name twin" is up to!

Di_Can_Cook said:
No, she was here in Ohio then, selling me Partylite!

It is so funny because my Partylite consultant's name is Tracey Williams, who DOES spell her name with an e in it. She is a trainer for that company!

I couldn't resist sending this thread to her so she can read all about what her "name twin" is up to!

That's funny. Tracey Williams used to work for my husband years ago mowing the lawn at an apartment complex in Indiana. (This Tracey is a man!!) Actually I'm not sure how he spelled his first name. Tracey Williams sure gets around!!

Related to Tracey Williams Is Coming to .......

1) Who is Tracey Williams and what does she do?

Tracey Williams is a top executive and consultant at Pampered Chef, a leading kitchenware and cookware company. She has extensive knowledge and experience in the culinary industry and is known for her innovative cooking techniques and delicious recipes.

2) What is the purpose of Tracey Williams coming to .......?

Tracey Williams will be visiting to host a cooking demonstration and showcase the latest Pampered Chef products. She will also be offering tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining, as well as answering any questions about the company.

3) How can I attend the event with Tracey Williams?

You can attend the event by purchasing a ticket through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Seating is limited, so we recommend purchasing your ticket in advance to secure your spot.

4) Will there be any special discounts or promotions during Tracey Williams' visit?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available during Tracey Williams' visit. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products and try out new ones at a discounted price.

5) Can I bring a friend or family member to the event with me?

Of course! We encourage you to bring along anyone who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and our products. Just make sure they also have a ticket so we can ensure enough seating for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies