• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Ring For Sale - Make Offer - Size 6 - Email [email protected]

In summary, the Pampered Chef ring for sale is in excellent condition and has only been worn a handful of times. It is a size 6 and can be resized if needed. The seller is open to offers and can be contacted through email to negotiate a price. Unfortunately, the ring does not come with any original packaging or documentation. It is a discontinued item from Pampered Chef and is no longer available for purchase.
heather14
I have a TPC ring for sale. Please make offer. I believe it is a size 6. Please email me direct at [email protected].

I don't think that it is an item that should be worn without having earned it. You should check with the Home Office.

Heather I can't imagine pc would frown upon you selling that ring. I don't even think anyone would even recognize the ring as a pc reward ring. I am a big cherrleader when it comes to getting rid of stuff you don't use or want. Why let it go to waste when someone else could enjoy it and you could enjoy some extra cash. :D

Heather I'm thinking it should be fine. It would not be an exclusive to Pampered Chef, because if it was then the Dimond tennis braclet would be and it isn't. My husband purschased a build it dimond tennis braclet 7 years ago and pc came out with my braclet just in the last 2 years. Mine is completed and It was a one of a kind till PC came up with it. So if someone wants it, go for it. My birthday is the rudy so it would be attractive to us rudy people. Good luck. ;)

1. What is the condition of the Pampered Chef ring for sale?

The ring is in excellent condition and has only been worn a handful of times. It is like new and has been well taken care of.

2. What size is the ring?

The ring is a size 6. It can easily be resized by a jeweler if needed.

3. How much are you asking for the ring?

I am open to offers for the ring. Please email me at [email protected] with your offer and we can negotiate a price.

4. Does the ring come with any packaging or documentation?

Unfortunately, I no longer have the original packaging or documentation for the ring. It will be packaged securely for shipping, but there will not be any additional materials included.

5. Is this ring a current or discontinued Pampered Chef item?

This ring is a discontinued item from Pampered Chef. It is no longer available for purchase through their website or consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heather223
  • kryswade
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Jennie4PC