• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheering on TPC Aspirants: Reaching Your Goals in the Pampered Chef World

send out an email to the attendees with a link to the training?Yes, send out an email with a link to the training. For a $1K show, I would send out an email that says something like this:Hello Attendees,We hope you are enjoying the show! For those of you who are interested in becoming a successful personal sales professional, we have a great training opportunity for you. Click the link below to access the training.Thank you for your continued support!Sincerely,Your TPC Coach
Except for the[/quote] at the end!!:blushing:

Yeah Carolyn:balloon: :balloon:
You're gonna have some bling going on!
My director's ring is filled & it's sooo pretty! I'm sure yours will be full soon.

Checking in.....

I'm am so thankful the Lord has blessed me with an AWESOME March.... over $7000 in sales. I now need $5,530 for TPC in sales!!!

Yea!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

twinkie10 said:
Checking in.....

I'm am so thankful the Lord has blessed me with an AWESOME March.... over $7000 in sales. I now need $5,530 for TPC in sales!!!

Yea!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Awesome!!!! You are SOOOOO close!

Well, I have 9 qualified recruits now but all my strong leads are stalling! WAH!!!

PamperedChefDebi said:
Well, I have 9 qualified recruits now but all my strong leads are stalling! WAH!!!

Well, then it's time for us to start praying that they get moving!

Just posting an update. Not much activity this month; I've gone from needing $8800 to $7400. I have a show to submit Monday that's at $700+ right now.

Here's the kicker though. I've been going at May like crazy (London was incredibly motivating). If they all hold, I have 10 cooking shows, 2 (maybe 3) fundraisers, and a fair. The fair I'm doing with a new consultant (hi eileen!), so any sales/bookings will be split.

My husband and I are taking this weekend as 'us' time since May will be hectic. Thank goodness he is so supportive (took awhile :rolleyes: ).

Anyone else have updates so we can cheer you on?

Hi! Well, Im new...
Ive got my paper package just before the director left for Paris, and once she comes back I will be ordering the kit. So I'm not too sure what your talking about, lol.
However, Im hoping to do a show a week for starters ;) Ive got 3 out of my first 4 shows ready, which is including my open house. And another "maybe" show.
In a really small town where everybody knows eachother in some way, I think this is going to prove interesting ;)

I'm at $4634 to go as of today! This is looking promising... I'm praying it will happen!

quiverfull7 said:
I'm at $4634 to go as of today! This is looking promising... I'm praying it will happen!

WHOHOO! Diane's getting a ring, Diane's getting a ring... :sing:

...and go Leggy!

I'm at $10,714 according to the TPC Calculator. And I have $2200+ sitting here waiting to be submitted.Then I have 9 Cooking Shows and two catalog shows going on. Oh boy this is going to be close. Need more shows.

Congrats to those already there! Cheering those on that aren't yet, but will be!

quiverfull7 said:

Wow! That is fantastic. You're doing great!!!

DebbieJ said:
I'm at $10,714 according to the TPC Calculator. And I have $2200+ sitting here waiting to be submitted.

Then I have 9 Cooking Shows and two catalog shows going on. Oh boy this is going to be close. Need more shows.

I know what you mean about feeling it's going to be close...but you're awesome Debbie. You have to make it...you're our own resident cover girl!

You are all doing AWESOME! I have to beef up May more than I have it right now just to feel better about that month... y'all are rocking!

legacypc46 said:
Wow! That is fantastic. You're doing great!!!I know what you mean about feeling it's going to be close...but you're awesome Debbie. You have to make it...you're our own resident cover girl!
I know! I will cry if I don't. I seriously will. It's a hard month as DH has two professional exams in May as well and he HAS TO pass them. So from this day forward I need to get sitters for many of my shows because he will be studying during every waking minute. Ugh. Good thing my best friend just moved so now she is 10 mins away as opposed to 45. :D:DOh yeah, and my birthday is 5/30 and we have a family wedding on 5/31, so I have no idea when I am going to get all those last minute catalog shows and orders in. This will be interesting...

Last edited:
You guys are doing awesome!

[/QUOTE]Oh yeah, and my birthday is 5/30 and we have a family wedding on 5/31, so I have no idea when I am going to get all those last minute catalog shows and orders in. This will be interesting...[/QUOTE]Girl... tell them you are closed on the 30th & 31st and that they HAVE TO close by the 29th! If they needed something from Bed Bath & Beyond they would have to do it when they are open right?

Diane, I can see why your business is doing so well! :)

'm 10,000 from TPC in sales, but I have 14 Kitchen shows and 4 catalog shows for HWC, so I think I might make it

I've erred on the side of my business and missed out on a couple of family things which is totally opposed to WHY I began this business.. so I'm trying to do better... and I despise that last of the month rush but it happens to all of us. If we take charge just a bit more... maybe it won't cause us so much stress. It's all a work in progress for each of us isn't it?

Nanisu said:
'm 10,000 from TPC in sales, but I have 14 Kitchen shows and 4 catalog shows for HWC, so I think I might make it

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one stacking up shows this month!

Good luck Nanisu...hope to be toasting eachother at the end of May (along with Debbie, Diane, Debi and everyone else on here going for TPC) :)

Tonight's show is over $1100 with a few more orders to come. WOOT!

So after I turn in everything I'm sitting on right now, I'll be around $7k or so to go. :thumbup: :thumbup:

You are absolutely rockin Deb!

I love all those $1000 shows you're having. I hope HO asks you to present at National this year!!!

DebbieJ said:
Tonight's show is over $1100 with a few more orders to come. WOOT!

So after I turn in everything I'm sitting on right now, I'll be around $7k or so to go. :thumbup: :thumbup:
That's awesome! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Tooting my horn!!!:thumbup: Yeah!!!!:thumbup: I'm there with a month to spare!!! I got TPC in sales!!!!

I can't believe it! I had 6 shows this week (one turned into catalog show) starting 2 days after I got back from the cruise. My first three shows were over $1100, 1061, and 1200!!!! I'm so excited, because I wasn't really shooting for it!!!!

God is so good!!!!!!!:angel:

Nanisu said:

WOW!!!! That is amazing to have that many shows going!!! Do you always have that many shows each month or are you just doing it to reach your goal? That is sooooo AWESOME!!! Please tell us how you do.

twinkie10 said:
:thumbup: Yeah!!!!:thumbup: I'm there with a month to spare!!! I got TPC in sales!!!!

I can't believe it! I had 6 shows this week (one turned into catalog show) starting 2 days after I got back from the cruise. My first three shows were over $1100, 1061, and 1200!!!! I'm so excited, because I wasn't really shooting for it!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! That is so AWESOME!!!!!

Way to go 'twinkie'! What a fabulous week! That is phenomenal AND inspirational!

I have 8000. to to go for May. 13 more shows 1 vendor show and I still want to book 1 or 2 more shows to be safe

Congrats "twinkie"! I bet that feels awesome to do it with a month left!

twinkie10 said:
:thumbup: Yeah!!!!:thumbup: I'm there with a month to spare!!! I got TPC in sales!!!!

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!! Way to GO!!!!!!!!!!! You truly are inspiring and praise be to God for blessing you! Do you think you did or said anything different when you got home from the cruise? Was your excitement level just like SO high it was infectious???? That is TOO COOL!!!!!

Way to go Twinkie - how awesome!Doreen - you can do it - keep chugging!Diane - you too!

lacychef said:
Congrats "twinkie"! I bet that feels awesome to do it with a month left!

Yes, it is such a relief! Kids are starting into sports in May and I wasn't sure how I was going to work it all in there!

I earned the cruise last Oct. and it was nice having two months of no stress!!!

I'm so excited about what the Lord has been doing in my business! I know it's not me, BUT rather it's HIM!!! :D

quiverfull7 said:
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!! Way to GO!!!!!!!!!!! You truly are inspiring and praise be to God for blessing you! Do you think you did or said anything different when you got home from the cruise? Was your excitement level just like SO high it was infectious???? That is TOO COOL!!!!!

You know, I really was dreading the week. We got home Friday evening from the cruise and then we played in a volleyball tournament on Sat. Then, Sunday is when my week started with my string of shows. It helped knowing going into Sunday's show that she had $400 in sales already! I figured it was going to be a long week for the number of shows I was doing, but when the first show was at $1000 when I left, then Monday was $650 when I left, and then Tuesday was at $900 when I left..... it really made the week a lot more fun rather than a drag.

I've had a weeks before when I did four shows and I was dragging, but this was an absolute fantastic week! I took it one day at a time and praised the Lord for getting me through that day!

I have one show tonight and then I'm taking 2 weeks off! Thanks for the encouragement everyone!!!!!

Everyone else..... you CAN do it!!!!

Just turned in an $800 catalog show. Officially under $10k now with over $2500 sitting here waiting to submit.

DebbieJ said:
Just turned in an $800 catalog show. Officially under $10k now with over $2500 sitting here waiting to submit.

Go Debbie!!!!!

Keep updating us Deb! You have amazing sales!

I just turned in an $800+ show; I need about $6500 more. I have 3 shows this weekend (one host may be MIA) plus closing a small fundraiser.

It's all by the grace of God at this point! I have NEVER had a catalog show over $500 before this month. I've turned in two big ones this month--one over $900 and one over $800. Of course I also have two catalog hosts who are MIA. ;)

There must be a special vacation spot all our missing hosts are escaping off to. :)

DebbieJ said:

You can do it,:thumbup: Debbie!!!!

Ok, Twinkie10 made it, Diane is SOOO close and Debbie is really pushing for it...who else and go Diane and Debbie!!!!

Down to $4500....biting nails!!!!!

Our updated list:

Leggy - how are you on TPC Recruiting right now????

Attachments

• TPC Check In.pdf
    17.6 KB · Views: 348
I'm stalled. 9 qualified, 2 left to qualify. I'd still need 4 more. oh well, atleast I know what to do for next year!

amy07 said:
I'm stalled. 9 qualified, 2 left to qualify. I'd still need 4 more. oh well, atleast I know what to do for next year!

You have an entire month!!!! You CAN do it!!!!!!!!!

amy07 said:

Don't pre-judge your options yet. Just keep offerring and sharing...you never know.

<h2>What category is there a possibility of you making?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef offers opportunities for consultants to advance to a higher category based on their sales and team building efforts. The categories are Director, Senior Director, Executive Director, Senior Executive Director, and National Executive Director.</p><h2>How far away are you?</h2><p>The distance to reach a higher category varies for each consultant and is dependent on their individual progress and efforts. Some consultants may be closer to reaching a higher category while others may still have a longer journey ahead.</p><h2>So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?!</h2><p>As a consultant, I am constantly striving to improve my sales and team building efforts in order to reach the next category. This may involve attending training sessions, networking with other consultants, and consistently working towards my goals.</p><h2>How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it?</h2><p>As a consultant, having a supportive team and community is crucial in staying motivated and on track towards reaching my goals. Encouragement and accountability from fellow consultants and customers can make a huge difference in keeping me focused and determined to reach the next category.</p>

What category is there a possibility of you making?

The Pampered Chef offers opportunities for consultants to advance to a higher category based on their sales and team building efforts. The categories are Director, Senior Director, Executive Director, Senior Executive Director, and National Executive Director.

How far away are you?

The distance to reach a higher category varies for each consultant and is dependent on their individual progress and efforts. Some consultants may be closer to reaching a higher category while others may still have a longer journey ahead.

So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?!

As a consultant, I am constantly striving to improve my sales and team building efforts in order to reach the next category. This may involve attending training sessions, networking with other consultants, and consistently working towards my goals.

How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it?

As a consultant, having a supportive team and community is crucial in staying motivated and on track towards reaching my goals. Encouragement and accountability from fellow consultants and customers can make a huge difference in keeping me focused and determined to reach the next category.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • pampered in cincinnati
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gmosullivan
Replies