• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheering on TPC Aspirants: Reaching Your Goals in the Pampered Chef World

send out an email to the attendees with a link to the training?Yes, send out an email with a link to the training. For a $1K show, I would send out an email that says something like this:Hello Attendees,We hope you are enjoying the show! For those of you who are interested in becoming a successful personal sales professional, we have a great training opportunity for you. Click the link below to access the training.Thank you for your continued support!Sincerely,Your TPC Coach
:sing: Go Debbie,Go Debbie,Go Go Go Debbie!!!!:sing:

dannyzmom said:
Thanks Janet - I made it!!!
CONGRATS Carolyn :thumbup: :thumbup: !!! How many diamonds does this make for you?

chefruthie said:
CONGRATS Carolyn :thumbup: :thumbup: !!! How many diamonds does this make for you?

This will be diamond #2

DId you just add that to your signature??

chefruthie said:
DId you just add that to your signature??

Yeah - about 10 minutes ago - LOL

dannyzmom said:
Yeah - about 10 minutes ago - LOL
Good! I was hoping I hadn't overlooked that. I've been looking at the signature lines of lots of the ones who have put how far away they are. It's so exciting :) .

janetupnorth said:
1. What category is there a possibility of you making? Sales and Team Building (my way of saying Recruiting)
2. How far away are you? $9736/1 team member
3. So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?! Asking everyone I meet in my new community to do a show!/Coaching two great gals to successfully start their business...and maybe a third
4. How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it? Accountability is the big thing and avoiding self-sabotaging thoughts!

Thanks for starting this thread Janet and cheering us on!

leggy

legacypc46 said:

leggy

Kris - that close in two categories!!!! With a move in there?!?!?!?!

You rock! Keep it up! You WILL make it!

Yoru wish is my command
janetupnorth said:

GO DEBI, GO DEBI, GO DEBI GO!!!!

(Where is that cheerleader smiley when I need it...)
That is so attainable based on what you said above...I'll try to remember to check in with you in a week or two to encourage you too!!!! :thumbup:
cheerleader_doing_splits_sm_nwm.gif

ththcheerleader.gif

There you go, Ms Janet!

UpdateHere is our list so far... ;)

Attachments

• TPC Check In.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 205
janetupnorth said:
Here is our list so far... ;)

Wow Janet; you are totally amazing to do this.

Cheers to Carolyn and Ruthie!

legacypc46 said:
Wow Janet; you are totally amazing to do this.

Cheers to Carolyn and Ruthie!

Didn't take me too long...I was resting from the morning and listening to DD play piano when I typed it up... :)

Now we just have to have more check in!!!! I know there are more that are close!

How about Maureen? I'll be surprised if she's not up for SOMETHING!

Ruthie is in Wave One.;) :thumbup:

I'm going for recruiting...I have 7 qualified, 2 who should qualify this month, 1 who plans to sign the beginning of April...only need 5 more (only :)). I'm asking everyone at my shows and carrying my catalog tote when out and about. What can you guys do...just cheer me on. I didn't decide I wanted this until I got back from Leadership. At that point I had 4 so I've been working hard...just need to find 5 more between now and the end of April, that way I have a month to help them get qualified :)

iteachurkid said:
I'm going for recruiting...I have 7 qualified, 2 who should qualify this month, 1 who plans to sign the beginning of April...only need 5 more (only :)). I'm asking everyone at my shows and carrying my catalog tote when out and about. What can you guys do...just cheer me on. I didn't decide I wanted this until I got back from Leadership. At that point I had 4 so I've been working hard...just need to find 5 more between now and the end of April, that way I have a month to help them get qualified :)

You can do it Jennifer! We want to cheer you across that stage this summer!

I'm getting excited!!!I don't post much but I'm really getting close to my first TPC. I just need to qualify my last 5 recruits to get TPC in recruiting, only 2 of them and sell $6559 to get balanced business, and sell $16,559 for personal sales......

Plus I'm only 2 shows away from pronoting to AD!! Sorry for tooting my own horn but I just LOVE this biz and PC!!!!:D

kcont said:
I don't post much but I'm really getting close to my first TPC. I just need to qualify my last 5 recruits to get TPC in recruiting, only 2 of them and sell $6559 to get balanced business, and sell $16,559 for personal sales......

Plus I'm only 2 shows away from pronoting to AD!! Sorry for tooting my own horn but I just LOVE this biz and PC!!!!:D

WOO HOO!! Congrats!! You must be so excited! Keep us all posted!

legacypc46 said:

leggy
That's awesome leggy---with the move & all....way to go!

Lacy, I will join you for next year. I had a great start but fell apart in m January.
I am $27,788, I would need to sell almost $10k a month. Oh that would be wonderful.Congrats to those of you who have made it! How awesome!!:D:D I am cheering for those of you who are close, what a wonderful accomplishment.

Update - in PDF this time:

Attachments

• TPC Check In.pdf
    53.4 KB · Views: 279
iteachurkid said:

Jennifer! That is awesome!

We still need to plan a time to meet! Kiddos are out of school all this week :D :cry: :love: :yuck: :angel: :eek: Yes,that is my true range of emotions! I love having them home, until the fighting/whining starts!;)

Janet....... oh, you are so funny!!!! I love the cheering chart you made!

Jne

Well, my host for Sat told me today she's going to take the kit credit and sign. Pray pray pray.....

Sounds good Amanda:thumbup:
Janet; love the chart! You're so funny with Becky & I's encouragements!

PamperedChefDebi said:
Well, my host for Sat told me today she's going to take the kit credit and sign. Pray pray pray.....

Woohoo Debi, that's awesome! Can't wait to celebrate with you at Conference!

14,857 This is what I have to do OMG I.m not sure but its killing me I have been on the phone non stop Wave 1

PamperedChefDebi said:
GO DEBI!!!!!:D

amy07 said:
Jennifer! That is awesome!

We still need to plan a time to meet! Kiddos are out of school all this week :D :cry: :love: :yuck: :angel: :eek: Yes,that is my true range of emotions! I love having them home, until the fighting/whining starts!;)

Hey Amy! We sure do...I'm out all week also (gotta love Spring Break). We should get together for coffee...

As an update, I set up an interview today with a home office lead for Wednesday...keep your fingers crossed for me. She has never been to a show and had barely heard of the Pampered Cher when she had a friend tell her she heard it was a great way to make money. We'll have to see!!!

chef131doreen said:
14,857 This is what I have to do OMG I.m not sure but its killing me I have been on the phone non stop Wave 1

You CAN do it Doreen!

Hey Doreen. We met a Leadership. Let's pull eachother across!

leggy

Sounds good to me but i need a push now I have 22 more partys now till May 30th but I need them to be all HIGH in sale I'm trying

chef131doreen said:
Sounds good to me but i need a push now I have 22 more partys now till May 30th but I need them to be all HIGH in sale I'm trying

That's an awesome attitude to have! I'm sure you'll reach your goal!

Wow Doreen...are you saying you have 22 shows on the books between now and May 31st? That is amazing!

Bump to see if everyone is making progress!!!!

Just turned in a $1200 show and have one over $900 just waiting for the host's check. I updated my siggy to reflect those two shows. Getting closer....

I have a show today and the host is going to use her host credit to pay for her kit and sign. She's already been lining up shows and I'm going to give her any bookings from today.

My time is ticking away....this is gonna be tough to pull off but I have not yet given up!

I just turned in two catalogs shows. My new goal to earn TPC in sales is $9094. My next show isn't until the 15th...though I have one catalog show running while we're in London.

Thanks for providing an accountability thread Janet!

leggy

still only have 8 qualified, but I have 2 that are 1/2 way to being there. Also have a few hot recruit leads from this weekends shows,in addition to my other leads so we'll see.....

It really doesn't look good, but if nothing else, I'll have a good start to the next TPC year. And I WILL get a ring for sure next year!!:D

amy07 said:
still only have 8 qualified, but I have 2 that are 1/2 way to being there. Also have a few hot recruit leads from this weekends shows,in addition to my other leads so we'll see.....

It really doesn't look good, but if nothing else, I'll have a good start to the next TPC year. And I WILL get a ring for sure next year!!:D

Don't count it out yet, you still have 2 whole months! Keep going!

2 more booking on my calender and 2 bookings for June that came from this weekends shows , so now I have 24 shows on my calender now till May 31 . And 13,000 to go for TPC HIGH PARTTS PLEASE

chef131doreen said:
2 more booking on my calender and 2 bookings for June that came from this weekends shows , so now I have 24 shows on my calender now till May 31 . And 13,000 to go for TPC HIGH PARTTS PLEASE

You are DEFINITELY going to make it Doreen AND have a nice paycheck!

I'm also stalled at 8 qualified recruits, one who will be qualified in the next week or so, and several fence sitters.

FINALLY my TPC calculator is updated and I have officially hit TPC in personal sales. The tracker was taking forever in updating and I was beginning to get nervous!

WAY TO GO CAROLYN!!!!!!! I know you are relieved! I'm not updating any figures until I get these shows submitted! But I'm CERTAINLY NOT giving up! :) Have fun celebrating your wonderful accomplishment!!!!! That ring will REALLY be shining!

That is awesome Carolyn!

Yeah Carolyn - come on the rest of you guys, light that fire under your tushie today and get moving!

chef131doreen said:

YOU CAN DO IT!
You only need each show to be $542...no problem!!!!!

WAY TO GO CAROLYN,
See you at wave 1 HOPE TO be walking with ya !!!!:chef:

chef131doreen said:
WAY TO GO CAROLYN,
See you at wave 1 HOPE TO be walking with ya !!!!:chef:

Don't HOPE to be walking with me...PLAN to be walking with me - YOU CAN DO IT!

<h2>What category is there a possibility of you making?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef offers opportunities for consultants to advance to a higher category based on their sales and team building efforts. The categories are Director, Senior Director, Executive Director, Senior Executive Director, and National Executive Director.</p><h2>How far away are you?</h2><p>The distance to reach a higher category varies for each consultant and is dependent on their individual progress and efforts. Some consultants may be closer to reaching a higher category while others may still have a longer journey ahead.</p><h2>So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?!</h2><p>As a consultant, I am constantly striving to improve my sales and team building efforts in order to reach the next category. This may involve attending training sessions, networking with other consultants, and consistently working towards my goals.</p><h2>How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it?</h2><p>As a consultant, having a supportive team and community is crucial in staying motivated and on track towards reaching my goals. Encouragement and accountability from fellow consultants and customers can make a huge difference in keeping me focused and determined to reach the next category.</p>

What category is there a possibility of you making?

The Pampered Chef offers opportunities for consultants to advance to a higher category based on their sales and team building efforts. The categories are Director, Senior Director, Executive Director, Senior Executive Director, and National Executive Director.

How far away are you?

The distance to reach a higher category varies for each consultant and is dependent on their individual progress and efforts. Some consultants may be closer to reaching a higher category while others may still have a longer journey ahead.

So, what are you doing about it?!?!?!?!?!

As a consultant, I am constantly striving to improve my sales and team building efforts in order to reach the next category. This may involve attending training sessions, networking with other consultants, and consistently working towards my goals.

How can we here kick you in the butt to keep you on task to make it?

As a consultant, having a supportive team and community is crucial in staying motivated and on track towards reaching my goals. Encouragement and accountability from fellow consultants and customers can make a huge difference in keeping me focused and determined to reach the next category.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • pampered in cincinnati
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gmosullivan
Replies