• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

toWhat Do You Attribute Your Success?

In summary, the top five things that are attributed to success in this conversation are God, family support (including spouse and children), having fun at shows, finding what works for oneself, and receiving support and guidance from a Director and other consultants. Other factors mentioned include extended family and friends, select hosts who consistently have successful shows, and a sense of humor. Overall, it is clear that having a strong support system, enjoyment in one's work, and a willingness to adapt and learn are key components to achieving success.
ihavethetools
What are the top five of things that you attribute to your success? No matter how 'small' in others eyes, or how large?

How much contribution does your recruiter and director play? And the line of directors upward?
How much contribution does your spouse play...their support and stand by youtiveness :rolleyes: ?

I'm curious, that's why I'm asking.

Kris

1. God

the order after this one doesn't matter for me as long as I keep my heart and head on 1. :

2. Daring to ask ask ask etiher face to face or on the phone
3. wonderful support at home as long as I don't leave the house in a mess :)
4. host coaching
5. Cluster Meetings
6. Chef Success!

1 God
2 Family support (kids & spouse encouraging me)
3 Honesty
4 having fun at my shows
5 host appreciation brunch they strive to attend (must ahve $500 show)

contributions of director: we are great friends but after so many years in the business I don't rely on her for training/support like the beginning. I never miss a meeting and we talk nearly every day but not always about PC..
upline pretty much none she's great just lives in another state see her maybe 1 x a year.

Sopouse & kids are behind me always encouraging, asking how shows went loading my car etc. DH unloaded DW (from Thurs. night show) packed my showcase and loaded my car in the rain this morning before he left for our sons track meet

1. God (I truly believe that keeping Him first in my life helps every area of my life, including my businesss)

2. My husband. (He supports, encourages, and tests recipes)

3. Fun--that's the number 1 comment I get about my shows

4. I truly love the products and use them regularly. This gives me lots of product knowledge. The second most common comment I get is that they learned lots at my shows

5. Finding what works for me. I love the great suggestions we get from the HO, from our directors and upline, and, of course, from everyone here on CS. However, taking the time to sort through all of the ideas, try them on, and adjust them for my style is what makes it work.

5b. Caring customer service. I love helping people, and I have seen many of my past hosts and customers turn to their friends and family and tell them what an "amazing" consultant I am. (Their words, not mine.) I do my best to help in any way I can.

Director: She's great. I learn lots at my meeting. I think, though, that it's the encouragement and support she gives that helps most.

Upline: The training we are offered is great.

Family: I've already mentioned my DH. My 20-year-old son is currently at school in Texas, but he is very proud of me, and his loving encouragment for his "cool momma" is priceless.

I really enjoyed reading all of your comments..........it shows how you guys have your priorities in line!!;) I love hearing how your spouse helps so much too! Mine is great at helping to load the car up for me when he sees me running around like a wild woman in a panic before I leave. He'll even call me when I'm on my way to tell me something goofy or mundane just to get me to change my focus and help get rid of my nervousness. I'm just starting out, but he's always tellling me to make sure I'm having fun too!:)

1. God - I know He has blessed my business and made it sucessful.

2. Husband and son - for understanding my being away for shows and the things I have to do at home.

3. Extended family and friends - for helping me get started and for their continues support

4. Some selct host who really do good shows each time and do them often

5. My Director who has helped me tremendously and is always there when I need her.

1. God
2. My sense of humor - in this line of business you better know how to take the good with the bad and laugh about it, otherwise you'll cry...allot.
3. My DH - he said that if I wanted to work again after my DS was born, he'd prefer it if I was a) at home enjoying our son, as I missed my DD being a FT mom; b) have a job that I enjoyed, not dreaded about morning after morning.
4. You - yes, all of you have kept me on track for a long time and I truly believe that without you, I'd been insane and out of this field a long time ago!!
5. My customers -I've had my share of both sides of the fence, but this all goes back to #'s 1 & 2

These are great!
I haven't had great success yet in my restarted PC business....but I'm heading that direction and God plays a great part in all of it for me too.
My dh is a great motivator to me, b/c he is a get it done kind of guy. It does me good to be on the truck with him for a few weeks and have some of that rub off on me.
I compare what he has to do and think that surely I can make phone calls.

He's a go getter, he doesn't sit back and whine, "I'm sitting too long where are the loads, the freight is so slow....blah blah blah" he calls, makes decisions, takes the occasional gamble and sometimes it works out great other times it doesn't.

He doesn't sit and whine that it didn't work out b/c if he did, we'd be BROKE!

So I need more of his ways in me.

He NEVER waits until the last dragging minute to be in contact with the receiving customer on the other end. He takes zero chances for any confusion when he gets the load to it's destination.
Just like I should take zero chances on whether a host is going to do what she needs to do to have a successful show.
If the customer doesn't call him back in a few hours, he's calling again. He never says, "well I'm driving right now, I can't write anyway." or all sorts of excuses (he uses hands free blue tooth and if he's driving usually has me call the customer back).

He always communicates to those involved in making his business work as to what he wants, and what he needs. There is never any question in our coordinator's mind (we think of him as our teammate, he's basically a dispatcher) as to what he wants. He doesn't expect him to be a mindreader. And as annoying as it may be he communicates it over and over.
Like we should do in many aspects of our business.

So there's some motivation (for me) next week. To think of how hard he works keeping his wheels rolling........and surely I can make a few phone calls from the comfort of home.

Praying for more business and for God to lead me to the people that I can help.

Thanks for answering this. You guys are GREAT!

Kris

1. What is the key to your success at Pampered Chef?

The key to my success at Pampered Chef is a combination of hard work, determination, and a passion for the products and the company's mission. I have put in long hours and continuously strive to improve my sales techniques and customer service skills.

2. How do you stay motivated in a competitive market?

I stay motivated by setting realistic goals for myself and constantly challenging myself to reach new levels of success. I also find inspiration and motivation by attending company events and conferences, where I can learn from top-performing consultants and share ideas with my colleagues.

3. What strategies do you use to attract and retain customers?

I use a variety of strategies to attract and retain customers, such as hosting cooking parties, offering promotions and discounts, and providing excellent customer service. I also utilize social media and online platforms to showcase our products and reach a wider audience.

4. How do you handle rejection or setbacks in your business?

Rejection and setbacks are inevitable in any business, but I have learned to see them as opportunities for growth and improvement. I use them as motivation to work harder and find new ways to succeed. I also seek support and guidance from my team and mentors during tough times.

5. What advice do you have for someone just starting out at Pampered Chef?

My advice for someone just starting out at Pampered Chef is to stay committed, be persistent, and always have a positive attitude. Building a successful business takes time and effort, but it is worth it. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help and advice from experienced consultants and utilize the resources provided by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • lisacb77
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ragschef
  • General Chat
Replies