• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Pick for Interactive Recipe

In summary, the "Top Pick for Interactive Recipe" is a highly-rated recipe on the Pampered Chef website that includes interactive elements such as videos, step-by-step instructions, and helpful tips. It is chosen by a team of recipe developers and product experts based on customer feedback and popularity. The recipe can be accessed on any device with internet access and all the ingredients can be purchased through Pampered Chef. Customers are also encouraged to leave reviews and feedback on the website.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, so I've been a consultant for nearly 3 yrs..done LOTS of shows, but only done 2 interactive shows....

I have an interactive show April 30th ----(ironically it is my last show before i take my self-imposed maternity leave) but I would LOVE your suggestions on great EASY, VERY AWESOME recipes to do interactive....

The Fast Fajitas and Salad Chopper Salsa!

Totally agree with Becky.​

That's what I was going to sAY. :)

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you have an interactive show coming up! They can be so much fun and really engage your guests. As for easy and awesome recipes, I have a few favorites that always go over well with my guests. One is the Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, where everyone can choose their own toppings and make their own mini pizzas. Another one is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet, which is always a hit because who doesn't love a warm, gooey cookie? And finally, the Parmesan Chicken Bites are always a crowd pleaser and easy to make interactive by having guests help with the breading process. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best with your upcoming show and your maternity leave! Take care.

What is the "Top Pick for Interactive Recipe"?

The "Top Pick for Interactive Recipe" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that showcases a recipe that has been highly rated by customers and includes interactive elements such as videos, step-by-step instructions, and helpful tips.

How is the "Top Pick for Interactive Recipe" chosen?

The "Top Pick for Interactive Recipe" is chosen by our team of recipe developers and product experts based on customer feedback and popularity, as well as the recipe's use of interactive elements to enhance the cooking experience.

Can I access the "Top Pick for Interactive Recipe" on my mobile device?

Yes, the "Top Pick for Interactive Recipe" can be accessed on any device with internet access. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the recipe section to find the current top pick.

Are the ingredients for the "Top Pick for Interactive Recipe" sold by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the "Top Pick for Interactive Recipe" can be purchased through Pampered Chef. We strive to make cooking convenient and easy by providing all the necessary tools and ingredients in one place.

Can I leave a review or feedback for the "Top Pick for Interactive Recipe"?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to leave reviews and feedback on our website. Your input helps us continue to improve and provide the best recipes and products for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
  • chef greta