• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Coed Show Games: Left Right & More Fun Ideas for Mixed Gender Events

In summary, some popular top coed show games for mixed gender events include Left Right Gift Exchange, Couples Trivia, Battle of the Sexes, Minute to Win It, and Name That Tune. To play the Left Right Gift Exchange game, have all players sit in a circle and give a wrapped gift to one person. The key to a successful Minute to Win It game is to choose a variety of challenges that are easy to understand and require minimal setup. Some ideas for prizes for coed show games include kitchen gadgets from Pampered Chef, gift baskets, gift cards, personalized items, and DIY kits. There are also many coed show games that are suitable for all ages, such as Pictionary, Charades, Bingo, and Kar
strasfamily
I was wondering what game would be good to play at a coed show? Does the Left Right game usually go over well?

If you do a search on couples or couples shows you should find lots of games that are along the lines you are looking for. There are some that just divide them into separate teams boys/girls and compete to finish recipes.

I found a cute one -- you have the fil lout their DPS...and turn it over -- on the back they are to write the name of one kitchen tool they want to get rid of...and 3 reasons why.

Then they go around the room and change the name of the tool...to the name of their spouse/partner/significant other and read it:

Ex: I want to get rid of my knife/Husband Joe - because it's too dull, it's old, and it's not big enough....the crowd roars!

Thans for your responses. I should have added that I did do a search prior to posting and found games for couples shows. This isn't really a couples show, but a coed show - their spouses won't be there. So I am looking for games that unrelated men and women would like. I wish I could do a cookoff but this is my first show and I don't have doubles of my items that they both could use.

Don't worry about using doubles - let them fight for the tools to use! Plus it is a good way to show that you can use different tools for the same thing.

1. What are some popular top coed show games for mixed gender events?

Some of the most popular top coed show games for mixed gender events include Left Right Gift Exchange, Couples Trivia, Battle of the Sexes, Minute to Win It, and Name That Tune.

2. How do you play the Left Right Gift Exchange game?

To play the Left Right Gift Exchange game, have all players sit in a circle and give a wrapped gift to one person. The game leader reads a story or poem with the words "left" and "right" frequently mentioned. Every time the word "left" is mentioned, the gift is passed to the left. Every time the word "right" is mentioned, the gift is passed to the right. When the story is over, the person holding the gift gets to keep it.

3. What is the best way to organize a successful Minute to Win It game?

The key to a successful Minute to Win It game is to choose a variety of challenges that are easy to understand and require minimal setup. Make sure to have a timer and prizes for the winners. It's also helpful to have a practice round before the official game begins.

4. Can you provide some ideas for prizes for coed show games?

Some ideas for prizes for coed show games include kitchen gadgets from Pampered Chef, gift baskets, gift cards, personalized items, and DIY kits. You can also offer special prizes for the winners, such as a free cooking class or a discount on Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any coed show games that are suitable for all ages?

Yes, there are many coed show games that are suitable for all ages. Some examples include Pictionary, Charades, Bingo, and Karaoke. These games are fun and easy to play for both children and adults, making them perfect for mixed gender events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies