• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tooting My Horn: Celebrating my Weekly Bites Feature!

In summary, the author was congratulated for recruiting 8 new members and shared how they recruited differently than normal. They warned their recruits that they may always wonder if this was the answer to their prayers, and shared the concept of "PC not for everyone, but for everyone to try."
chefkugler
I just wanted to TOOT MY HORN!! I'm in the weekly bites today. It is a good feeling. I got an email originally from one of the writers and then I got a phone calll last week.
:party:

congratulations! toot away!

I didn't get my WB yet! I'll be sure to look for your name! :)

Thank you.
When your a consultant it seems like you get recognition all the time. But when you become a director it isn't that often. So when it does happen, it is a good thing.

Very impressive! That's awesome!!!:)

Hey I got an e-mail today about being in a future Weekly Bites! That was a surprise! Look for me week of the 22nd. :)

That is awesome. What is the topic?

chefkugler said:
That is awesome. What is the topic?

It's on recruting. I recruited 8 last month.

Addie4TLC said:
It's on recruting. I recruited 8 last month.

WOW!! 8!:party: Are you #1 for September?? What did you do differently or is this normal for you? What's your secret?

Yes- Congratulations on a great recuriting month! Please share your secret.

bethcooks4u said:
WOW!! 8!:party: Are you #1 for September?? What did you do differently or is this normal for you? What's your secret?

Hi, sorry I haven't been on here for a little while!! All I did differently was share the incentive with those that were interested in the past. I "told" them to jump on board now and give it a try since they would get extras. I warned them that they would always wonder if this was the answer to their prayers. I basically shared the information in the "PC not for everyone, but for everyone to try..." concept. Most of my recruits were past hosts, I told them they already had a circle of friends that loved PC and they could be the "go to" person. It worked! :)

Saw your write up in today's weekly bites. WAY TO GO!!!:party:

chefkugler said:
Saw your write up in today's weekly bites. WAY TO GO!!!:party:
They shortened it quite a bit! LOL Maybe I should shorten my spiel. :)

I think they are limited on what they can put in. I know mine was shorter than what I gave them.

1. Can you explain what the "Weekly Bites Feature" is?

The Weekly Bites Feature is a recognition program at Pampered Chef where consultants are celebrated for their achievements and success in their business. Each week, a consultant is selected and highlighted for their accomplishments and hard work.

2. How are consultants chosen for the "Weekly Bites Feature"?

Consultants are chosen for the Weekly Bites Feature based on their sales, bookings, and team building efforts. The selection process is based on a combination of factors and is not limited to just one area of the business.

3. What is the purpose of "Tooting My Horn" in relation to the Weekly Bites Feature?

Tooting My Horn is a way for consultants to publicly celebrate and share their success and recognition as the Weekly Bites Feature. It is a way to inspire and motivate other consultants while also showing appreciation for the hard work and dedication put into the business.

4. How can I participate in "Tooting My Horn" if I am chosen as the Weekly Bites Feature?

If you are chosen as the Weekly Bites Feature, you will receive an email with instructions on how to participate in Tooting My Horn. This may include sharing your story and accomplishments on social media or through a blog post on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Is there a reward for being chosen as the Weekly Bites Feature?

Yes, there is a reward for being chosen as the Weekly Bites Feature. Along with the recognition and celebration, consultants also receive a special gift or prize as a token of appreciation for their hard work and success in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • Pampered Jean
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hcjeep
  • PamperedK