• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultants Help Whip Cancer on Today Show

In summary, Pampered Chef Consultants Help Whip Cancer is a fundraising campaign organized by the direct sales company, Pampered Chef, to raise awareness and funds for cancer research and support services. The campaign works through virtual cooking parties, direct donations, and sales of designated products, and takes place during Breast Cancer Awareness Month but also at other times throughout the year. Anyone can participate by hosting a party, making a donation, or purchasing a designated product. The goal of the campaign is to raise funds for cancer-related organizations, and it has raised over $14 million since its inception in 2000.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Ok not sure where to put this but here goes..... This morning on today Show there were a group of PC consultants out on the sidewalk I just saw them during a segment... How cool is this. They were all in there Help Whip Cancer Aprons. They looked great....:love:

Yeah -- go pc & hwc!!

I think the consultants went up there to somehow get on the show. Talk about publicity! WOO HOO! for them

no, it was actually a planned event. Someone on here was looking for consultants in I think Jillian's cluster a month or so ago. Prerequisite was to be able to get to NY and have earned the HWC apron!

ok I also taped Good Morning America and PC Consultants also were on that show and they got on camera with aprons for the newspeople on that show. It was cool....

That was my cluster.

Saw them on the Today Show this morning!

I want to see! Can anyone transfer it to a video & post it?

I had heard about this. Hopefully PC was mentioned, and the HWC products. I am keeping my fingers crossed this will generate some HO leads.

would love to see it--I was there-to the right on my husband-with the grey sweatshirt-

I knew that was you..... Did you all get to talk to them??? Did you get any leads from others out there with you??

THAT WAS COOL!! Way to represent guys. you looked FAB!!!

This was great!!!!!

Good job!

Loved the apron ya'll brought for Robin - I'm going to have my name embroidered on mine now too.

What is "Pampered Chef Consultants Help Whip Cancer" on the Today Show?

Pampered Chef Consultants Help Whip Cancer is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools and cooking products. The campaign aims to raise awareness and funds for cancer research and support services.

How does the campaign work?

During the campaign, Pampered Chef consultants host virtual cooking parties and donate a portion of their sales to the American Cancer Society. Customers can also make direct donations through the company's website. Additionally, Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of each designated "Help Whip Cancer" product.

When does the campaign take place?

The Pampered Chef Consultants Help Whip Cancer campaign typically takes place during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, the company also runs the campaign at various times throughout the year to support other types of cancer.

Can anyone participate in the campaign?

Yes, anyone can participate in the campaign by hosting a virtual cooking party, making a direct donation, or purchasing a designated "Help Whip Cancer" product. Customers can also choose to round up their purchase at checkout to donate to the cause.

What is the goal of the campaign?

The goal of the Pampered Chef Consultants Help Whip Cancer campaign is to raise awareness and funds for cancer research and support services. Since its inception in 2000, the campaign has raised over $14 million for the American Cancer Society and other cancer-related organizations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
talkintrac
  • Jammie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies