• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today I Had a Show and a Guest Brought a Pumpkin Dip and Served It

In summary, the recipe for the pumpkin dip can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Fall/Winter catalog. It includes canned pumpkin, cream cheese, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and whipped topping. Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin instead of canned and adjust the amount of pumpkin pie spice to taste. The pumpkin dip can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days and can be served with a variety of dippers, such as graham crackers, vanilla wafers, apple slices, or pretzels. Alternative whipped toppings can be used, but may alter the texture and taste slightly.
Jayme
Today I had a show and a guest brought a pumpkin dip and served it with ginger snaps. Does anyone know what it could be and where to find or maybe type it out?? Thanks in advance. :~)

Here is something I have saved:

One more use for the Creative Cutters that has been a big hit at my shows.....

I have been using the pumpkin cutter to cut the flour tortillas to make pumpkin chips. Then I use the kitchen spritzer filled with orange water (just add food coloring - I use the gel) to tint them orange before I sprinkle them with the cinnamon/sugar. They do get a little wetter this way but it doesn't matter. They still crisp up just fine. Then I serve them with the filling (as a dip) from the Spicy Pumpkin Tartlet recipe on the Simple Additions. They think the chips are store bought and they can't believe the dip is so easy. I just tell them the dip is "A can, a box, a tub and a teaspoon". This has also been selling the Cinnamon Plus.

The recipe for the dip is:

1 can of Pumpkin
1 box of Cheesecake pudding
1 8oz tub of Cool Whip
1 teaspoon of our Cinnamon Plus Seasoning

Other variations might be:

Apple shaped chips spritzed red and served with the apple berry salsa

Hot pepper shaped chips salted with regular salsa .... you get the idea.

Related to Today I Had a Show and a Guest Brought a Pumpkin Dip and Served It

1. What is the recipe for the pumpkin dip?

The recipe for the pumpkin dip can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Fall/Winter catalog. It includes canned pumpkin, cream cheese, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and whipped topping.

2. Can I use fresh pumpkin instead of canned?

Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin instead of canned. Simply cook and puree the pumpkin before adding it to the dip. You may also need to adjust the amount of pumpkin pie spice to taste.

3. How long can the pumpkin dip be stored in the fridge?

The pumpkin dip can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container.

4. Can I use a different type of whipped topping?

Yes, you can use a different type of whipped topping, such as Cool Whip or homemade whipped cream, in place of the recommended brand. However, the texture and taste may be slightly different.

5. What can I serve with the pumpkin dip?

The pumpkin dip goes well with a variety of dippers, such as graham crackers, vanilla wafers, apple slices, or pretzels. You can also use it as a spread for toast or bagels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kreaser