• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Toaster Oven Dimensions: Help Needed!

In summary, the standard dimensions for a toaster oven are approximately 15 inches wide, 10 inches deep, and 8 inches tall. While toaster ovens can be used as a supplement to a traditional oven, they are not typically meant to replace a full-sized oven. Most models require around 2-3 square feet of countertop space and can accommodate a 9x13 inch baking dish. While some models may have adjustable racks or shelves, the overall dimensions of the toaster oven cannot be adjusted.
thechefofnorthbend
Anyone have the dimentions of this. I have a customer who is willing to order 4 if it will fit in her toaster oven. Thanks a bunch!

I'm not sure on the diminisons but I believe that they fit in the toaster oven. If for any reason they do not she can always return them in the first 30 days.

It fits in my toaster oven...and mine is on the small side.

It fits in mine too!

4½” x 71/4”/12 x 18 cm; 2-cup/500 mL capacity

Don't you have one from your kit??

cmdtrgd said:
4½” x 71/4”/12 x 18 cm; 2-cup/500 mL capacity

Thanks. She is one of these ladies that must know the How and Why about everything. This shpuld ticle her pink!

gilliandanielle said:
Don't you have one from your kit??

Somewhere...in an unpacked box in my attic...I need to get allot of my stuff down after we moved in here.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with the dimensions of our toaster oven. The dimensions are 16 inches wide, 14.5 inches deep, and 9 inches tall. It's a great size for small kitchens or for those who want a compact option. I'm sure your customer will be happy to know that it will fit in her toaster oven. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Toaster Oven Dimensions: Help Needed!

1. What are the standard dimensions for a toaster oven?

The standard dimensions for a toaster oven are typically around 15 inches wide, 10 inches deep, and 8 inches tall. However, these dimensions can vary slightly depending on the specific model and brand.

2. Can I use a toaster oven as a replacement for a full-sized oven?

While toaster ovens are convenient for smaller dishes and quick cooking, they are not typically meant to replace a full-sized oven. It's best to use a toaster oven as a supplement to a traditional oven rather than a replacement.

3. How much countertop space does a toaster oven typically require?

Toaster ovens are designed to be compact and space-saving. Most models require around 2-3 square feet of countertop space, making them a great option for those with limited kitchen space.

4. Can I fit a 9x13 inch baking dish in a toaster oven?

The dimensions of a toaster oven can vary, but most models can accommodate a 9x13 inch baking dish. However, it's always best to check the specifications of your specific toaster oven to be sure.

5. Are there toaster ovens with adjustable dimensions?

Some toaster oven models may have adjustable racks or shelves, allowing for more flexibility in the size and shape of dishes that can be used. However, the overall dimensions of the toaster oven itself cannot be adjusted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefhutch04
  • kam