1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tiramasu Brownie Squares..BIG HIT

1. betht471

betht471 Novice Member

I made the Tiramasu Brownie Squares (TBS) last night at a show for the first time and they were awesome. :D I just wanted to pass on how easy and yummy they were. While my first recipe was cooking (Chicken Club Ring) I was able to whip up the TBS and the guests were amazed. I do want to let you know that I made the brownies at my house and brought them to the hostess' home so that thhey would be completely cool!

Jan 22, 2006
  2. Just curious...the recipe in ATB says to ref. for 30 mins. Did everything set okay without doing that? I've thought about these as a demo for my Feb. shows is why I ask.
    Thanks!

Erin

Jan 23, 2006
  3. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

I have made the TBS at several shows, and apparently never read that part of the recipe, because I have never refrigerated them - OOPS! But they set just fine. I have wanted to make the tuxedo brownies, but the recipe indicated to refrigerate so I never have, now I guess I will have to try these also!

Jan 23, 2006
  4. lynnguilm

lynnguilm Member

I made the Tuxedo Brownies the other night at my show. I made the brownies at home and I did the filling part at the show and served them and they were great! You dont have to refrigerate after filling the brownies.

Jan 23, 2006
  5. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

These were a great hit at the last show I did them at. They really went over well.

Jan 23, 2006
  6. betht471

betht471 Novice Member

I experienced the same thing. The two boxes of pudding help it to set up nicely. I talked to my hostess and I am going to try to add Khalua to the milk and coffee at my next show to add a little kick to it. Should be delicious. :)

Jan 23, 2006
  7. shellsbells

shellsbells Guest

Tiramasu Brownie Squares

This sounds delicious! What recipe book is it in? Thank you!

Jan 23, 2006
Have something to add?