• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Hosting Your First Cooking Show and Open House

In summary, when hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show/Open House, it is important to promote the event beforehand and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for guests. During the show, highlight the unique features and benefits of the products being demonstrated. When entering orders, make sure to put your name as the host to receive credit for party sales. Consider maximizing benefits by having someone else host if you plan on booking off the show. Congratulations and have fun!
leannvv
I am having a cooking show/Open House this week- will do a brief demo.
I assume I enter it all as normal with my name as a host?? Any tips for me?

Yes, you can check the Consultant as Host box in PP. You earn the benefits (FPV etc) but don't make commission on your order. You also can't claim the booking benefit. Good luck!

If you have bookings you are going to book off of it, I would do the show in your husband or mom or someone's name so you can order the booking benefit in there name and if you order anything with the discount then you would earn commission too if you did it that way. Just a thought to maximize your benefits!:D

Thanks! :)

Hi there! Congratulations on hosting a cooking show/Open House this week! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely offer some tips for you.Firstly, make sure to promote your event as much as possible beforehand. Utilize social media, email, and word of mouth to spread the word and get as many guests as possible. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or RSVP in advance.During the show, be sure to engage with your guests and make them feel welcome. A warm and friendly atmosphere will make them more likely to purchase products and book future parties. Also, make sure to highlight the unique features and benefits of the products you are demonstrating.As for entering the orders, yes, you will enter them as normal and make sure to put your name as the host. This will ensure that you receive credit for the party sales.I wish you all the best for your cooking show/Open House! Have fun and enjoy showcasing the amazing Pampered Chef products. Let me know if you have any other questions or need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Tips for Hosting Your First Cooking Show and Open House

1. How do I prepare for my first cooking show and open house?

Before your event, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and recipes you will be showcasing. It's also helpful to have a clean and organized cooking space, as well as any necessary cooking or serving utensils. Don't forget to invite plenty of guests and promote your event on social media!

2. What types of food and recipes should I feature at my cooking show and open house?

We recommend choosing a mix of easy and impressive recipes that showcase a variety of Pampered Chef products. It's also a good idea to offer a mix of sweet and savory options to cater to different tastes. Consider incorporating seasonal or themed recipes for a fun twist!

3. How can I make my guests feel comfortable and engaged during the cooking show and open house?

To make your guests feel welcome and engaged, try incorporating interactive elements such as hands-on cooking demonstrations or games. You can also encourage guests to ask questions and share their own cooking experiences. And don't forget to offer plenty of samples and refreshments!

4. What are some tips for promoting and getting people to attend my cooking show and open house?

In addition to promoting your event on social media, consider reaching out to friends, family, and coworkers to personally invite them. Don't be afraid to offer incentives such as discounts or free products for attendees who bring a friend. You can also ask previous hosts to share their positive experiences with potential guests.

5. What should I do after my cooking show and open house to follow up with guests and potential customers?

After your event, be sure to thank your guests for attending and offer them any special deals or promotions. Follow up with potential customers by offering to help them place orders or providing additional information about the products they showed interest in. You can also ask for feedback and use it to improve future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Roadtripray