• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Business Success: 3 Must-Know Factors for Growth and Renewal

In summary, Debbie thinks that advertising, consistent hosting, and follow up are the three things that have helped her business be successful.
D_Patel
you think made your business successful ??? Mine, not so successful and i know it is in my hands to make it or break it. I want that fire back... iam looking for some pointer ans tips from you all. I thought this would be a good thread !!!

1. Great Customer Connection (bond with your customers, take care of their product adjustments)

2.Out of box calls (I really, really need to do this more!)

3.Host Coach!!!:D

I agree with KristiGreat Customer Connection! I send a monthly newsletter out each month via e-mail (I make it myself). I send thank you notes to EVERYONE who purchases something from me - about 1 month after the fact. If someone has a problem/return/etc - I handle it - even if they did not originally buy from me.

I make it super easy for people to hold a party for me. Which gives me repeat customers time and time again, and makes people want to book.

One of my new year resolutions is to host coach better. I'm terrible at this.

I sometimes make customer care calls, although I haven't been fruitful with them.

ltkacz said:
Great Customer Connection! I send a monthly newsletter out each month via e-mail (I make it myself). I send thank you notes to EVERYONE who purchases something from me - about 1 month after the fact. If someone has a problem/return/etc - I handle it - even if they did not originally buy from me.

I make it super easy for people to hold a party for me. Which gives me repeat customers time and time again, and makes people want to book.

One of my new year resolutions is to host coach better. I'm terrible at this.

I sometimes make customer care calls, although I haven't been fruitful with them.
I love the idea of thank you notes! I am going to do that.

1. The Pampered Chef name. I started a year ago and was amazed at the great response I had when I told people what I did. It's great to know that you are working for a company that most people are satisfied with.

2. Consistency. Okay, I'm still working on this one but I think the slow and steady motto is necessary to be successful. No matter if you do 2 or 12 shows a month, you have to work on your business - it won't just happen by itself.

3. Follow up. I am not that great at getting people to book the day of the show so call back later if they even hinted to be interested. (I write notes as I enter name in PP to help me remember details of our conversation which helps me remember why they might book.) It sometimes is MONTHS before someone will finally book but it does happen eventually.

3 successful things!!1. Advertising -leaving business cards, old catalogs, flyers everywhere they will let me!!!
2. Host coaching - stressing attendance, the great host benefits, and collecting orders from everyone who can't make it to the show!
3. Getting on the phone/email - keeping in touch with past hosts and customers. Keeping them informed about guest and host specials. Always being available for questions, and help with customer service. Calling to see if anyone wants to book or place an order. Trying to keep track of what my past customers and hosts want to purchase in the future, so when specials come up I call them right away.

Debbie :D

Using the phone has made a huge difference for me. I heard a conference CD where someone said "the phone is my friend; it makes me money." That really clicked with me. I felt sooooo uncomfortable at first (and I'm sure the folks on the other end could tell), but if you stick with it, you end up sensing what works and what doesn't.

Has been working for me!So far just being able to say: Hi! I am a Pampered Chef consultant! Works. Being able to communicate is key in anything you do. Host coaching is one of the MAJOR factors. They are basically the middle man between you and your guests so making them completely understand things and being able to make them happy is a key ingredient in the success you make. HTH. Good luck!

Related to Tips for Business Success: 3 Must-Know Factors for Growth and Renewal

What Are 3 Things That Can Be Made in a Pampered Chef Air Fryer?

Some popular things that can be made in a Pampered Chef Air Fryer include crispy chicken wings, roasted vegetables, and homemade fries.

What Are 3 Things That Can Be Made in a Pampered Chef Quick Cooker?

The Pampered Chef Quick Cooker is great for making quick and easy meals. Some popular dishes that can be made in it include pasta dishes, soups and stews, and even desserts like cheesecake.

What Are 3 Things That Can Be Made in a Pampered Chef Rockcrok?

The Pampered Chef Rockcrok is a versatile cooking vessel that can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, or even on the grill. Some popular dishes that can be made in it include one-pot meals, casseroles, and even breads.

What Are 3 Things That Can Be Made in a Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender?

The Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender is a powerful and versatile kitchen appliance. Some popular things that can be made in it include smoothies, soups, and sauces.

What Are 3 Things That Can Be Made in a Pampered Chef Micro-Cooker?

The Pampered Chef Micro-Cooker is a handy tool for quickly steaming, heating, and cooking small portions of food. Some popular things that can be made in it include steamed vegetables, oatmeal, and scrambled eggs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • makeawhisk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies