• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for a Successful Large Party with 25 Guests | Party Planning Ideas

WOW! 25... that is a GREAT group!!! Are they PC veterans or new customers? If they are familiar with products, that would be a good size to do the Amazing Race show... search files to find it. You could even do 3 groups with that size (assuming everyone shows). I would definitely do audience participation stuff to keep them from drifting off into too many other conversations. Search the files for "games" and you'll find lots of stuff you can use.25 people sounds like a great size. I think a show like the Amazing Race would be a great idea for a group like that. It would be a lot of fun and would keep them busy.
cookingmommy
Hi Everyone,

My girlfriend has 25 people coming to her party and I feel like that is a large party. Does anyone have any advice or ideas on how to make a larger group successful? I don't want to get lost and have people forget that they want to order. Any game ideas or anything to keep them entertained and paying attention?

Thanks so much.

I would love to have 25 at a show!! I would pretty much do the same thing. Try to keep them focused on the demo b/c with that many they may get distracting talking among themselves. I do a game to involve everyone in the demo. The first person to call out the page number of the item I am using gets a piece of candy. Sometimes I give the person with the most candy a small prize.

WOW! 25... that is a GREAT group!!! Are they PC veterans or new customers? If they are familiar with products, that would be a good size to do the Amazing Race show... search files to find it. You could even do 3 groups with that size (assuming everyone shows). I would definitely do audience participation stuff to keep them from drifting off into too many other conversations. Search the files for "games" and you'll find lots of stuff you can use.

I have one piece of advice. When you are ready to take orders, tell everyone to please there order form in a pile face down and that you will call them when it is their turn. Do the people that have to leave first. That way you won't have a line of people waiting for you.

I love the "Left Right" Game. It would be fun I think with a lot of people. I also did a game I found here one time where to scramble the letter to "JUST ONE WORD" as one word, then tell them they have 2-3 minutes to figure out the word and the only hint you will give them is that it is "Just one Word." No one figured it out and it was so funny when I told them the answer!

My largest has been 22 people and it was a zoo it seems! I didn't feel like I was able to do any fun games or anything since people were ready to take orders as soon as I finished my demo and they ate in 2 stages. I premade 1 recipe and demoed one so by the time I was done people were coming up to ask ??? or handing me their orders already! Good luck!

Great SalesThe show I hosted which led to me signing on as a consultant had 25 or 26 people and my show total was $1600.00 - which I was the consultant on that one - I got the 7 piece cookware for free. People did get off into conversations but a lot of it was them selling the tools - they were recommending things they loved! It was awesome! I second the idea on placing the orders in a pile and calling people up one at a time so they can continue to eat and socialize.

I would keep your demo short b/c checkout is going to take FOREVER!!!

Hi,

Thanks for all the advice. I actually don't know if the guests are PC veterans or newbies. Hopefully they love the stuff and want to buy, buy , buy!!!!! It is my best friend who is the hostess and she is actually doing this to help me out. I know some of the people and they are cheap but hopefully others will make up for it. I know she has almost $150 in outside orders already so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I am shooting for 2 July bookings off this show and 1 person to be really interested in consulting.(trying to set my stardards high)

That sounds like a great idea for ordering. Plus, then if I call each person up it will be less hectic for me.

jrstephens said:
I would love to have 25 at a show!! I would pretty much do the same thing. Try to keep them focused on the demo b/c with that many they may get distracting talking among themselves. I do a game to involve everyone in the demo. The first person to call out the page number of the item I am using gets a piece of candy. Sometimes I give the person with the most candy a small prize.
Oh - that's a good idea! I had my sister's party and used her to look up page numbers for me! :)

1. How many dishes should I prepare for a party of 25 guests?

It is recommended to prepare 3-4 main dishes and 2-3 side dishes for a party of 25 guests. You can also consider serving appetizers and desserts to round out the meal.

2. How can I ensure that there is enough food for everyone?

To ensure that there is enough food for everyone, it is best to plan for 1.5 servings per person. This accounts for those with bigger appetites and allows for leftovers.

3. Should I have a theme for my party?

Having a theme for your party can add a fun and cohesive element to your menu and decorations. It is not necessary, but it can make the planning process easier.

4. How can I make sure the party runs smoothly with 25 guests?

To ensure a smooth party, it is important to plan ahead and delegate tasks. Make a timeline for food preparation and assign someone to help with serving and clean up. Also, consider setting up a self-serve station for drinks and snacks.

5. What are some tips for making a large party feel intimate?

To make a large party feel more intimate, consider setting up smaller seating areas or creating a cozy atmosphere with candles or string lights. Also, make sure to interact with your guests and make them feel welcome and included in the festivities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
ajadzioba
  • KivaSlade
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies