• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Timeframe for CG Submission in SC?

In summary, the usual timeframe for submitting a CG (cooking show guest) in SC (show credit) is within 30 days after the show date. However, guests can still submit a CG after the 30-day timeframe, but it will not count towards the show's sales total. To submit a CG in SC, you will need to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and follow the prompts to enter the guest's information and show credit amount. Multiple CGs can be submitted for one show, but only one per guest. It typically takes 1-2 business days for a CG to appear on the host's account.
Jennie4PC
I have a lady who is leaving town Sun and she is thinking about doing a CG for the bride and groom in SC and I was wondering how long it will take for thge CG to be recieved once it is submitted?? TIA.

Maybe 10 days. It doesn't take long. You could also do one of you own so that the couple has to go through you as long as the woman doesn' t mind giving you cash or check.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunaltly she decided not to go the GC route. She was really hoping that I would have had some scoops on hand. And when I didnt I mentioned the Cg to her.

Related to Timeframe for CG Submission in SC?

1. What is the usual timeframe for submitting a CG in SC?

The usual timeframe for submitting a CG (cooking show guest) in SC (show credit) is within 30 days after the show date. This allows enough time for the host to submit the order and for the guest to redeem their show credit.

2. Can I submit a CG after the 30-day timeframe?

Yes, you can still submit a CG after the 30-day timeframe, but it will not count towards the show's sales total. The guest will still receive their show credit, but it will not contribute to the host's rewards.

3. How do I submit a CG in SC?

To submit a CG in SC, you will need to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, click on the "My Shows" tab and select the show you want to submit the CG for. From there, click on the "Submit Show Credit" button and follow the prompts to enter the guest's information and show credit amount.

4. Can I submit multiple CGs for one show?

Yes, you can submit multiple CGs for one show. Each guest will receive their own show credit based on their individual purchases. However, only one CG can be submitted per guest.

5. How long does it take for a CG to appear on the host's account?

It typically takes 1-2 business days for a CG to appear on the host's account. If it has been longer than that, please contact our consultant support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jenniferp417
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders