• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tim McGraw & Faith Hill in Chicago: A Must-See Concert for Early Arrivals!

In summary, a girlfriend is joining me in Chicago for conference, and she emailed me last night that Tim McGraw & Faith Hill will be in Chicago on the night we arrive. I'm considering getting tickets.
soccermama
A girlfriend is joining me in Chicago for conference, and she emailed me last night that Tim McGraw & Faith Hill will be in Chicago on the night we arrive (the 14th)!!!!! I'm considering getting tickets.... they will be about 4 miles from our hotel, so it should be easy to get there!

Just wanted to share, in case anyone else is arriving early and wants to catch a good concert.....

i know!!! I saw that also...I live in NJ and I'm going to see them on the 30th of this month in Philadelphia...I'm so excited...but was going to try to see them again in Chicago but probably won't.....Enjoy it if you go...I love them in concert even though it is a little sickening how in love they are....(i'm just jealous!)
Enjoy conference also!

I love to see people who are sickeningly in love! Maybe because I'm one of those ;)

I want to go!!! THanks so much for letting me know! The last conference that I went to for my FT job, they were also in that city....but I didn't find out about it until all of the people were at the bars afterwards talking about it!So, I would hate to miss them again! I am going to talk to my clustermates :)

Oh, shoot..we aren't arriving until the 15th!! DARN, but thanks for letting us know Celeste! I hope that everyone that is going enjoys it :)

Anyone who is going....the United Center is not in a very good part of town, so please be careful! I would recommend taking a cab back to the hotel after the show.

Celeste, I would be heartbroken if Tim & Faith weren't in love....besides my DH he is my favorite guy to drool over!! Luckily for me, if my DH would wear a cowboy hat.....he could pass for Tim...now only if my DH could sing!

soccermama said:
A girlfriend is joining me in Chicago for conference, and she emailed me last night that Tim McGraw & Faith Hill will be in Chicago on the night we arrive (the 14th)!!!!! I'm considering getting tickets.... they will be about 4 miles from our hotel, so it should be easy to get there!

Just wanted to share, in case anyone else is arriving early and wants to catch a good concert.....
Send me info! I would LOVE to go! One of my son's (he's 9) did that song, "Live Like You Were Dying" last month in the talent show at school. He had black pants, white shirt and a balck cowboy hat on. He was SOOOO cute! Of course, I'm a bit smitten! :)

Go to Ticketmaster.com and search for Tim McGraw in Chicago, the info should come up.

thank you. I think I found it but OH MY GOSH they are expensive!!!

If we go, I'm getting the "cheap" seats at $50.... anything else is just too riduclous!!!!

I saw that too....but I don't think I"m going. I'm too cheap!

My DH & I saw them when they first got together back in Las Vegas. They are very good. I can honestly say I remember when. LOL!!

$50 for the CHEAP SEATS?!?!?! That's nuts! I saw them both together when they first started touring with each other. They are SUPURB performers! (Actually, I think Tim is the better "performer" of the two..but they are both great!)

If you can afford it, go see them, you will LOVE it!!

I just saw them last week in Philly....Tim was awesome....Faith...I like her, she can sing her a$$ off but she is not entertaining...I paid about $102 for my seat...I have been on cloud Tim all week....I really need to get my DH a cowboy hat!!

Kelly, that is so funny, I agree with you about Faith!
I think she may be the better singer but he is entertaining and easy on the eyes :)

I have seen Tim and Faith together 3 times and Tim about 7....I go every time he is comes here....sigh....to dream...

Tim's hot.

Nothing else to say!

Ohhh.... I KNOW!!!!

KellyTheChef said:
Tim's hot.[/SIZE]
yes he is

I also like Toby Keith.....in that bad-boy kinda way!

Toby Keith is sexy in his own way, but he doesn't hold a candle to Tim!

YUMMY....Enjoy girls:)

Attachments

• tmcgraw.jpg
    tmcgraw.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 350
My husband and I saw them last year in Vegas. It was an awesome show. Tim is very hot and Faith looked beautiful.

I would highly recommend you go if you have the time. You will kick yourself for it if you don't!

I saw them when she was accompanying his tour...when their relationship was in the rumor stage. You could see the electricity between them.

He came to Reno by himself in 98 i think and it was and performed in a small venue...for the 3 last songs faith came out...quite the show :)

I saw him and Kenny Chesney in 2001...Double Yum!

kaceyleigh2 said:
I saw him and Kenny Chesney in 2001...Double Yum!

Now THAT is the concert I would love to see!

Double YUM indeed!;)

They added a show on Saturday the 14th...in case any wave 3 folks are coming in early. :)

1. What is "Tim & Faith in Chicago!"?

"Tim & Faith in Chicago!" is a live cooking and music event hosted by Pampered Chef featuring country music superstars Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on April 18, 2020 at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois.

3. How can I get tickets to "Tim & Faith in Chicago!"?

Tickets can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through Ticketmaster. VIP packages are also available for purchase.

4. Will there be cooking demonstrations at the event?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants will be hosting live cooking demonstrations during the event featuring recipes from Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's personal cookbook.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, Pampered Chef customers can receive a discount on tickets to "Tim & Faith in Chicago!" by using a special promo code at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • ardipc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies