• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tiles Platter Roast Recipe: Canadian Edition

In summary, the conversation is asking for help in finding a recipe for a stuffed/rolled roast featured in the catalog. It is suggested that it may be a pork roast and a recipe for Savory Pork Roast with Apple Stuffing is provided. It is then mentioned that the recipe may be from Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef and is called Bistec Rellenos from page 19. The person asking for help plans to call the test kitchen for confirmation.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
Hello Everyone

I had a request to find the recipe for a roast that is featured in our catalogs this season.. I'm not sure if the catalogs are the same layout as here in Canada (I do know prices are different), but anyway... I am looking for the recipe for the stuffed/rolled roast that is featured on the Tiles Large Rectangular Platter with Handles on pg. 7 ... Can anyone help me!!

Cheers

ChefAggi said:
Hello Everyone

I had a request to find the recipe for a roast that is featured in our catalogs this season.. I'm not sure if the catalogs are the same layout as here in Canada (I do know prices are different), but anyway... I am looking for the recipe for the stuffed/rolled roast that is featured on the Tiles Large Rectangular Platter with Handles on pg. 7 ... Can anyone help me!!

Cheers

I think that might be a pork roast...but I'll check for you

They have every single recipe from the catalog except that 1...:eek:

Not sure if this is it...

Savory Pork Roast with Apple Stuffing

Ingredients:
2 medium red apples, chopped (about 2 cups)
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onion
6 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
1 cup apple juice
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves, crushed
1 teaspoon rubbed sage
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 boneless pork loin roast (2 1/2-3 pounds)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine apples, celery, onion and stuffing mix in large mixing bowl. Drizzle with apple juice and butter; toss well to combine. Spoon stuffing mixture into Deep Dish Baker.
Combine garlic, rosemary, sage, black pepper and salt; mix well and rub evenly over pork. Place pork, fat side up, over stuffing; loosely cover with aluminum foil, sealing tightly around edge of baker. Bake 1 hour, 30 minutes; carefully remove foil. Bake an additional 15 30 minutes for medium (155°F) to well (165°F) doneness. Let stand, covered, 10 minutes; carve on Reversible Bamboo Carving Board. Serve pork with stuffing.
Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 480, Total Fat 21 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Carbohydrate 38 g, Protein 33 g, Sodium 920 mg, Fiber 4 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003
www.pamperedchef.com

You can call the test kitchen at the Pampered Chef and they will tell you. Not too sure of the phone number for that but I'm sure it's in the RFS or online.

Thanks so much for all your help!! That recipe does sound yummy!! I'll have to check it out. I'll call HO anyway just to confirm!!

Cheers

I think it is from Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef. Bistec Rellenos from pg 19

!

Hello!

I am happy to help you find the recipe for the delicious stuffed/rolled roast featured on the Tiles Large Rectangular Platter with Handles. Our Canadian catalogs may have a slightly different layout, but I'm sure we can find the recipe for you. I will do some digging and get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, have you tried any of our other roast recipes? Our Slow Cooker Beef Roast is always a hit and perfect for this time of year. Happy cooking!

Related to Tiles Platter Roast Recipe: Canadian Edition

What ingredients do I need for the Tiles Platter Roast Recipe: Canadian Edition?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are:

• 1 beef roast (about 3 lbs)
  • 1 onion, sliced
  • 1 lb baby potatoes, halved
  • 1 lb baby carrots
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp Canadian steak seasoning
  • 1 cup beef broth

How do I prepare the beef roast for this recipe?

To prepare the beef roast, preheat the oven to 375°F. Place the beef roast in the center of the Pampered Chef Tiles Platter and surround it with the sliced onions, baby potatoes, and baby carrots. Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and sprinkle Canadian steak seasoning on top of everything. Pour beef broth around the edges of the platter. Cover the platter with the Pampered Chef Roasting Lid and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of meat for this recipe, such as pork or chicken. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as different types of meat may require different cooking times.

What can I serve with the Tiles Platter Roast Recipe: Canadian Edition?

This recipe pairs well with a side of roasted vegetables, such as Brussels sprouts or green beans. You can also serve it with a side of mashed potatoes or a simple salad.

Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the ingredients and place them on the Tiles Platter ahead of time, then cover and refrigerate until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as the platter and ingredients will be cold from being refrigerated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • chefmeg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
missi.robbins
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI