• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Three Tiered Stand Wobbling Issue: Need Suggestions!

In summary, the washers that come with the three-tiered display stand are meant to be used, but can peel away and cause the stand to wobble. It is advised to use only one washer per side, and to tighten the stand only until it is slightly wobbly, as over-tightening can cause damage.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hey All,

For those who have received the three tier stand...does your wobble??? I even had hubby who is a strong guy tighten everything after I did it once and it wobbled...I'm wondering if the little silicone washers they give us (and are a must it says) are the problem???

Anyone have any thoughts??? I wanted to check here before calling HO. ;)

THANKS!
Becky

I noticed that the washers were pretty thick and that they do peel apart. Mine was crooked before I noticed that. I peeled the washers apart and it looks a lot better! Hopefully this helps!

Thanks, I noticed that after reading the directions...lol.

That was my suggestion, too. Mine doesn't wobble at all. I love that they include extra washers.

Mine it steady. It does come with two full sets of washers, so hopefully that is the issue. Isn't it beautiful? I want to leave it out and just look at it, LOL.

Mine is steady and beautiful, too! I think I need to fill it up with sweets!

I was wondering why mine wobbled. I did not notice the double on the washers. I will just have to pull it out and try it again! Thanks!!!

My husband just noticed that mine looks crooked somehow... he's taking it apart and putting it back together again. Hopefully he can do a better job!

I'll take it apart for the third time and make hubby and I use all our strength...if it doesn't work them I"ll do a pro. adj or call and ask about it. But I do love the look of it!!

THANK YOU ALL!

OK, I had thought mine was pretty stable, but after this post I played with mine and it does have some give, if I force it it does wiggle, but not much.

I guess I might be pushing my luck by saying that I wouldn't expect an wiggle since its a display stand and has to be carried/moved about. Oh well, we'll try again.

I just put mine together. Does not need to be overly tightened.
BUT make sure you put a silicone washer unger and over the plate. The washers need to be separated out and only one needed per side.
I just hand tightened mine and did not use a coin on the bottom. It is straight and sturdy. However it still has a minimal wobble, but that is barely a give, its only because of the silicone washers give a little.
When you tighten them do not use too much force, because it can crack the plate, or the thread can be ruined.
I had several different 3 tiered stand things before, one was all SS - which was the sturdiest.
I hope that this helps.

The washers were stuck together for me as well, but I pryed them apart and put one washer in between the plate and the hardware. I"ve had mine sitting on my counter since I got it! - My only problem is that how do we bring them to a show without anything breaking!? - I'm thinking I may just grab bubble wrap and make a little sleeve for each plate. any ideas?

1. What is the Three Tiered Stand Problem?

The Three Tiered Stand Problem is a common issue that occurs when assembling the Pampered Chef Three Tiered Stand. It refers to the difficulty in properly aligning and securing the stand's tiers, resulting in an unstable and wobbly display.

2. How do I fix the Three Tiered Stand Problem?

To fix the Three Tiered Stand Problem, first make sure that all the pieces are clean and free of any residue. Then, gently twist and wiggle the stand's tiers while pushing them together to ensure a snug fit. You can also try adding a small amount of cooking oil or non-stick spray to the metal connections to help them slide more easily.

3. What causes the Three Tiered Stand Problem?

The Three Tiered Stand Problem is usually caused by a combination of factors such as residue buildup, uneven or dirty surfaces, and improper assembly. It can also occur if the stand is overloaded with heavy items, causing it to become unbalanced.

4. Can I prevent the Three Tiered Stand Problem?

Yes, there are a few steps you can take to prevent the Three Tiered Stand Problem from occurring. First, always make sure to thoroughly clean and dry the stand's pieces before assembly. Additionally, try to place the stand on a level and stable surface, and avoid overloading it with heavy items.

5. What if I am still having trouble with the Three Tiered Stand?

If you are still experiencing difficulties with the Three Tiered Stand, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional tips or offer a replacement if the stand is defective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bostonbelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • sherri lynn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ParishKitchen