• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thoughts for Paige - Let's Show Our Support!

children. I think the whole world is rooting for you and I know that you will come back home to your family. We love you!
janetupnorth
Gold Member
This thread is to write down our thoughts to Paige...in hoping that she will be able to come here and read them...

Paige,
Your love for your children is and has been amazing. Your commitment as a mother, and provider stands above the crowd. Your giving spirit and genuine care for others is what defines you. Remember that!

At a Loss for wordsFor the past month I have done more praying for someone that I have never even met. I only know through chatting VIA this website. Do I care what you do for a living? How many jobs you have? Or how much your house is worth? Nope not at all... What I do care about is that you are home safe and sound with your children. That god has proctect you and has blessed you and given you saftey when you needed it!!! We love you Piage

PaigeSo beautiful would it be
For one morning here to see
News that we all long to hear
Safe is the friend we hold dearI'm praying that you are safe and will be home soon surrounded by love.Love, Amber

Paige,
Our family has been praying for your safe return to your children, parents and extended family.
I have prayed daily that you are fed, physically unharmed & remaining strong so you can cuddle those babies that need you so much.
My oldest son has asked all his college friends to pray for you too, they are a committed group & I know with our collective prayers from your hometown, your family and friends and your Pampered Chef family you are ok somewhere it just remains to be seen where.
Blessings to the searchers & investigators who are tirelessly searching for you and any clues that might lead them to your location. Many of us here on this site wish we were closer to walk with the team looking for clues.
We love you Paige!!
Teresa

Paige --

It is so easy to see that you are loved and cherished by your children, family and friends. That includes us. We think of you and yours. We pray for you all the time. Your safe return is so important to all of us.

When you come home, we are here for you. As support and as friends. We will not judge you, we will only be happy that you're home and be proud of your constant determination and dedication to your family.

Lotsa love,

Jenn

Paige, you are obviously a loving, caring mother. You and your family are in my prayers and the prayers of my other dear friends.

Paige,
When my son and I saw you and your children at Atlantis, I was struck by the love and patience you have for your family. Anyone could tell that these were very happy well adjusted children, thanks to you. I so pray that you will all be back together again soon and enjoying each other as you were on the trip.
I remember seeing your daughter so disappointed each time that another team was announced as a winner in the Scavenger hunt. Here my son and I just made it to lunch and you had your children up early and ready to go have fun on the hunt.
We all had a great conversation on the beach...my son even remembered your name and was so sad to hear that we can't find you.
May your Guardian Angel keep you safe until you return. Can't wait until you can join in when we get silly on CS!!
Come home, Paige.
Come home soon!

Paige-I don't care what you do for a living or what kind of house you live in. I know you are a mom who loves her children to the ends of the earth and would do anything to care for them. I would also do the same. I pray everyday that you will come home safe to your family and friends. We love you and hope to see you here again soon! (God please be willing to let this be).

You are in my prayers every day, may your family stay strong and endure through this most difficult time. We hope you come home soon.

Paige:

You have been in my prayers every day. My entire church is praying for you and your family. No matter what jobs you hold, we here are standing behind you fully. I am not here to judge you, only to love you. I don't care what your job is or how big your house is. I only care about you and your family. You have given me much help in your posts. That is the Paige I know. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Shawnna Nixon

Paige, I think you are an loving and caring person who did what needed to be done to suport her family. You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you come home soon to your loving family and friends.

Paige~

I am praying with all of my might that someday (soon) you will be safely returned home to your kids, family, and friends. So many people across the country have prayed through tears and broken hearts since you have been missing for so long. I can not even begin to comprehend what your little ones and everyone close to you are going through. I only pray that they are reunited with their Mommy soon!

I pray that those involved with the search efforts, as well as those investigating the case, are given strength, wisdom, and accurate leads to follow. May God bless all of those who are helping in whatever capacity they can.

In Christ's love,
Kelly

What is "Thoughts for Paige - Let's Show Our Support!"?

"Thoughts for Paige - Let's Show Our Support!" is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to show our love and support for our colleague, Paige, who is currently battling cancer.

How can I participate in "Thoughts for Paige - Let's Show Our Support!"?

There are several ways you can participate in "Thoughts for Paige - Let's Show Our Support!" You can purchase one of our special "Thoughts for Paige" products, make a direct donation, or host a Pampered Chef party where a portion of the sales will go towards Paige's medical expenses.

Where can I find the "Thoughts for Paige" products?

The "Thoughts for Paige" products can be found on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them at our fundraising events and parties.

How long will the "Thoughts for Paige" products be available for purchase?

The "Thoughts for Paige" products will be available for purchase for the duration of the fundraising campaign, which is currently set for three months. However, we may extend the campaign if there is a high demand for the products.

What percentage of the proceeds from the "Thoughts for Paige" products will go towards Paige's medical expenses?

100% of the proceeds from the "Thoughts for Paige" products will go towards Paige's medical expenses. We want to make sure she has all the support she needs during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • The_Kitchen_Guy